2016 Election Proves Once and For All That Your Vote Does Not Matter — Wake Up America!

Spacegal2374

Why even vote then if our votes aren't going to count anyway. I'm getting so fed up with all this political stuff. Including the media. Most of the stuff in the news is all biased anyway. Is there not a way for the people to truly govern themselves?

Miscellaneous

No. I am just trying to figure out if our votes won't matter if there is a better option for governing us.
The government is technically useless. They do more harm than good and because of this political system, corrupt policians can get away with it scott-free behind closed doors. If anything, the government exist to control the population.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No. I am just trying to figure out if our votes won't matter if there is a better option for governing us.
The government is technically useless. They do more harm than good and because of this political system, corrupt policians can get away with it scott-free behind closed doors. If anything, the government exist to control the population.

U.S. government exists for itself, not the people. It's a big scam to pocket as much money as possible. And it's true -- the popular vote does not matter at all. How can we be sure that a delegate is going to vote in OUR best interest and not his own?