2016 Election Proves Once and For All That Your Vote Does Not Matter — Wake Up America!

TimeFlipper

This is why Hillary is untrustworthy. She's a snake!

maxresdefault.jpg
We were warned of this lot back in the 1960s mate, Quinn Martin was always at the forefront....

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I was thinking of sending Trump an Email regarding voter fraud in the 2012 election, which includes a number of precincts in Philadelphia, Chicago, Cleveland, and probably other cities that Obama literally got 100% of the popular vote, and Romney got exactly 0 votes. This is an impossibility. Would it be worth sending Trump such an Email, so maybe he can have people undercover make the elections as clean as possible?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was thinking of sending Trump an Email regarding voter fraud in the 2012 election, which includes a number of precincts in Philadelphia, Chicago, Cleveland, and probably other cities that Obama literally got 100% of the popular vote, and Romney got exactly 0 votes. This is an impossibility. Would it be worth sending Trump such an Email, so maybe he can have people undercover make the elections as clean as possible?

Trump could be using his own tactics to scare the shadow government into allowing him to be president. Are violent Trump protesters actually on Trumps payroll? Just a thought. But if it works for the CIA, then why not try it out to win an election? I don't recall any other elections where there were violent protestors against a candidate.

TimeFlipper

Trump could be using his own tactics to scare the shadow government into allowing him to be president. Are violent Trump protesters actually on Trumps payroll? Just a thought. But if it works for the CIA, then why not try it out to win an election? I don't recall any other elections where there were violent protestors against a candidate.
Einstein mate, we ALL want Trump to win so i hope youre right!

conscious9

Einstein mate, we ALL want Trump to win so i hope youre right!
I don't. lol Biggest narcissist around, and one who'd be completely inept at running this country. It's either Bernie, or screw this government.

TimeFlipper

No problemo conscious9 (or should i call you unconscious 9? joking mate lol)
The two main reasons why i think he would be best for the US are banning most of the the Asian immigrants, and having the capability to get the US out of its financial problems :)

Miscellaneous

No problemo conscious9 (or should i call you unconscious 9? joking mate lol)
The two main reasons why i think he would be best for the US are banning most of the the Asian immigrants, and having the capability to get the US out of its financial problems :)
Did someone say Asian? Oh no, mate. You can't. I'm Asian myself and I tell you, a lot of our over-seas workers work in America to support their families. Not trying to garner sympathy but I understand you. But this also wouldn't be a problem for us (most of our potentially skilled citizens are working out of the country and that's our flaw too) if our government would stop being corrupt and help us have jobs in our own country. But there's also a problem.. Working outside our motherland can make them earn more cash because salaries are so sh*t compared to working in other countries were our own currency is inferior to other country's.

But WAIT.. There's another problem. There are people who view the US like it's a paradise and wish to live there. Because it's so much 'better' and because our country is so 'corrupt' *cough*theirony*cough*

Yeah, don't worry, Flip. I'm tired of the bs too. I think I'm pretty jealous of our neighboring country, Japan. Even though they're in their own world, so to speak, they manage to be one of the most powerful country in Asia :cautious:

Oh yeah and- pardon my French- but f*ck China. Enough said. :mad:

Japrim

It matters not who is in office or the terms of the election process. The problem is the office itself.

Government is based on the use of coercion and violence to enforce edicts, most of which criminalize victimless behavior. Government in all forms, because it functions on this basic principle, is criminal, a systematic violation of rights, evil.

Until this basic principle function is addressed and corrected, government will always work to violate and enslave.

conscious9

Can't reveal my source, but I have heard there is a white hat shadow government working on the side of peace, planning to reveal itself at the right time. Money would be exchanged for silver and gold. They want to ease us into the transition. Perhaps it's blind optimism. Only time will tell.
'White hat'? Whaat... You Americans and your color coded expressions :D
He probably means the KKK :D
You can crack jokes all you want, but remember my post if it actually turns out to be true. :p 'White hat' apparently refers to ethical computer hackers. Was my first time hearing the term, too.