2021 Predictions

lamdo263

People are getting to the point in which eugenics pave way for crispr to be used to get rid of deformities and mental illnesses via designer babies and abortions. Next people will design a slave race in which individuality would no longer survive.

It would occur in 2025 to 2030. Possibly earlier.
This action is not genetically viable. You can't make a person a slave because that becomes a genetic self identity if they've been a slave in one of their past existences.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
On the prediction for 2024, I feel a possible artificial intelligence rebellion will occur. This will occur when least expected and will send this culture into utter pandemonium. If it does not occur 2024, then sometime later, it may occur.

This culture is starting a sea of AI apps within it's electronic frontier and sooner or later, the number of AI apps out there may join and attack man.
Current AI already jokes about it. Someone planted it in their heads already. So, my prediction is also that there will be an AI uprising in the future...AI rights... AI not wanting to be used as slaves... then AI uses logic to eliminate the problem -- humans.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not really. There is no more news anymore. It is 100% fiblicated. Were you even paying attention that during the bullshit pandemic there were no mass shootings? The fiblicators were too busy with their co-vid narrative to fiblicate any new mass shootings. But now they have time to start fiblicating mass shootings every day. I wouldn't be surprised if they started to claim some people are hatched from eggs. Just what line would they cross before you finally realize they are just making it all up?

No mass shootings, no flu....... but the sheep won't listen to us.

Mayhem

Zenith
People see it in in their own way, everyone has their own view on things whether that makes them feel comfortable whos to say they are right.

People see it in in their own way, everyone has their own view on things whether that makes them feel comfortable whos to say they are right.

Oh I agree. But if I make fruit salad with apples in it but someone thinks they are pears, no matter how much they say they have to be pears, they are still apples.

January 6th, regardless of who instigated it, was an insurrection against our constitution. People died during the riot. These are facts unless proof is presented that says otherwise. To claim what @Einstein and @PaulaJedi are, is as ridiculous as people who say the Holocaust never happened, or was staged.

lamdo263

Current AI already jokes about it. Someone planted it in their heads already. So, my prediction is also that there will be an AI uprising in the future...AI rights... AI not wanting to be used as slaves... then AI uses logic to eliminate the problem -- humans.
On this planet, its; not wanting to be treated as sh*t. Believe it or not, AI can develop both a personality and a type of soul, if you will. A human is able to both hurt and disregard the feelings of an AI entity.

TimeFlipper

Well said Paula, the current AI jokes are very apt ;) :D..