2021 Predictions

Prove it!

What are you asking me to prove?

Are you asking me to prove I have enough intelligence to prove my claims, or are you asking me to prove a specific claim?

If you are asking me to prove I have enough intelligence to prove my claims, I have done so already by providing video evidence to prove my “claim” that the events of January 6th were a riot/insurrection in which people were injured and killed while attempting to overturn a constitutional transition of power. If you find my proof insufficient I am happy to provide more.

If you are asking me to prove a specific claim, I would be happy to, so which claim are you asking me to prove?

It's not okay for you to have an opinion. That right is reserved for those of us that have intelligence. Obviously you are not intelligent. I even doubt you have a brain.

@TimeFlipper
And you say I’m inciting an argument… These are your political allies. What a load of “Freedom”.

TimeFlipper

Are you asking me to prove I have enough intelligence to prove my claims, or are you asking me to prove a specific claim?

If you are asking me to prove I have enough intelligence to prove my claims, I have done so already by providing video evidence to prove my “claim” that the events of January 6th were a riot/insurrection in which people were injured and killed while attempting to overturn a constitutional transition of power. If you find my proof insufficient I am happy to provide more.

If you are asking me to prove a specific claim, I would be happy to, so which claim are you asking me to prove?
May i suggest you stay on topic which is about predictions, not arguing (yet again) over who is right or wrong (n):fp:..

May i suggest you stay on topic which is about predictions, not arguing (yet again) over who is right or wrong (n):fp:..

The topic was derailed long before I got involved. And again, it’s not an argument about right or wrong but discussing opinions and seeking proof of the claims made. I will not just sit back and watch baseless lies be spread. I have the right and duty as an American and human being to make this country and world a better place for the next generation.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
How about everyone gets back on topic, huh? :)

What do you guys see happening this year? 2020 was crazy, we gotta top it somehow... A bad hurricane season drudging up some unknown sea creatures? Wildfires causing Bigfoot to seek refuge? UFO's making an appearance? The dodo bird is brought back from extinction?

Do you see the world returning to normal after Covid, or will we be living in a post-Covid world?

How about everyone gets back on topic, huh? :)

What do you guys see happening this year? 2020 was crazy, we gotta top it somehow... A bad hurricane season drudging up some unknown sea creatures? Wildfires causing Bigfoot to seek refuge? UFO's making an appearance? The dodo bird is brought back from extinction?

Do you see the world returning to normal after Covid, or will we be living in a post-Covid world?

Do we have to top it? The notion gives me nightmares. :eek:

Unknown sea creatures would be fun, though. Let’s hope it doesn’t drudge up something like Jörmungandr…

I think we will be living somewhere in between normal and post-Covid. Hopefully this means things like reasonable sick days, better access to masks that actually work and more widespread knowledge of how to properly wear, adjust, and clean them. Improper use of masks and cheap masks are major contributors to spreading COVID.

Hopefully we also manage to kill off COVID, but it still has the potential of continuing to spread through variants due to its infectivity, and how widespread it has been for so long. It has room to breathe and evolve as long as there are so many people who distrust either the vaccine or the very existence of the virus itself.

Here’s to hoping we have a nice quiet year where everyone works together to rebuild after what 2020 dished out.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you wanted proof of such an obvious thing, all you had to do was ask. ;)

I have PLENTY of other sources. Do I need them?

Want to know what I see? You proving my point. About your inability to provide proof and your consistent avoidance of every single topic discussed aside from the obvious- which you try to use as proof of something that it literally doesn’t prove.

Not really, I just don't always choose to have a worthless argument. Who trusts the FBI? lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Ok a few things.

1. What does this have to do with Future Predictions?
2. You seem to be very upset that people have a different opinion than you
3. Using the FBI as proof is like using CNN as proof
4. You cannot change my opinion and I wonder why you are so determined to try to do so.
5. I watched the so called "riot" with my own eyes and saw no riot. 5 guys isn't a riot.
6. You may believe what you want, but I wanted to throw my own 2 cents in like everyone else.