Confirmed Hoax 2122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind7

Staff
YOUR POLITICS DOES NOT CONCERN TARQUIN... THE ANUBIS BOX DOES... BEQUEATH IS THE MIND IN THE BOX...

I am apolitical...so no, not 'my' politics.....Look to the Left for your secretive other.

Ah...So, not Rome but Egypt.....

You're looking for Thoth?

Perhaps Francis Stein (Time Traveler?)

alpha centauri

WE SEEK AN ITEM..
You came to the right place. If somebody can find an item, we (the members of paranormalis) will be the ones.:)

GREAT DANGER TO THE UNINITIATED IT POSSESSES...
Dont worry, child . We are all initiated. As I said, you came to the right place. You can talk freely. No harm will come to us.

THE ANUBIS BOX DOES... BEQUEATH IS THE MIND IN THE BOX...
The box is too dangerous, but it is true that we are in possession of the box. . What makes you worthy to receive the box? We cannot give the box to anyone who asks for it. I hope you unterstand that.

But we are very kind people and give it to your if you are deemed good enough to receive the mind.

Talk a little bit more about you, your initiation and why you think you fullfill the requirements.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Beginning to think this is another Mullac
Account to link to his box nonsense…
I noticed in the past that the only people mullac would welcome to Paranormalis were Lord henry chatterton, his various AKA (The Scientist and Starlite for example) and his other individual minions, i wonder if this one will turn out to be the same? :fp::ROFLMAO:..

TachyonS

I noticed in the past that the only people mullac would welcome to Paranormalis were Lord henry chatterton, his various AKA (The Scientist and Starlite for example) and his other individual minions, i wonder if this one will turn out to be the same? :fp::ROFLMAO:..
MIKE TREE INDIA CHARLIE ZULU YOUR MESSAGES WE FEEL..

Status
Not open for further replies.