grant ross

We just want to use our hdr unit and travel. Should we look for vortexes in town in a field forest day night? Do you use a hdr or not? We believe just don't know how.

grant ross

How can I travel. My wife and I want to travel. We have talked to Steve Gibbs. We believe in all this but just do not understand the vortex stuff.

walt willis

Of the 7 billion people on planet earth and you want to see more of them from some other time zone?
I just want to go back to Philly and have another cheese steak.

walt willis

A shred of evidence may help, or at the least some other reference to who, what, where, and why may help too.
I got nothing to go on here.

Tron1

any kind of evidence from the future and past shows a link. that there is only one time line we're heading right into it.

walt willis

On a side note: There are just a very few people in government that keep track of certain people, or the forums as well as in how Ed Snowden talked about.
They use many agencies to do their work without telling them the why.
I am retired from DHS and held a top secret clearance that required about 5 or 6 strange codes I had to memorize.
That gave me access to almost every secret web site we have. (Still can't talk about that)
You posted that you knew more about TT activity and that is why I address this post to you now.

This guy may or may not be a real TT, but if he is, I wish I knew why he came forward?
Ed Snowden must have seen the abuse of power within his department.
This guy may have the same problem in his department?
After reading the question posted by Num7 I will not share my SSI information here.
The info was not related from my work at DHS, just of my first hand experience with TT.
Thanks Num7...

midsummerlight

I wonder if you can tell me if Andrew Basiago will win US Presidential race in 2016, 2020, or 2024? I'm a great supporter of his because he is for disclosure and truth.