walt willis

I hope that you do understand that IF you are pulling a hoax on the people of this forum you are causing harm and grief to the folks that are looking for the truth.

You also do harm to all of the people that try their best to share what is the truth!

Very bad things will come your way soon if the reason that you are posting is to play games.

There is a time and place for making jokes, and that time has past.

People need to be told the truth so they will be able to make an informed decision regarding the safety of their family members.

Its time that we stop the BS and start to work together and put an end to all of the secrets that are being used by some to control others.

I would ask you to consider helping in this effort.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Come on, everyone is free to discuss with the OP. Let each other some room and everyone will have a chance to take part in the conversation.

grant ross

Good evening.

I'll keep this short for convenience purposes.
My name's Sarang. I'm currently on a task assigned by my team here.

I will answer anything you wanna know about me, what I do, and more further about the reason why I'm here.

Thank you.
My wife and I don't know how to find vortexes

Tron1

You find vortexes with an ohm meter i search for them all the time. if it spikes higher then your near one.

Tron1

I have tools where i am. Very expensive one's. I'm trying to get my friend to do a project. no not the brossard something far more complicated than that. See i have a degree in engineering and know pretty much every part you need. I learned from actualstores and mechanics.

grant ross

You find vortexes with an ohm meter i search for them all the time. if it spikes higher then your near one.
What reading when it spikes should I watch for. What things in the environment suggest a vortex or what keeps them away. So unknown where to go look

Tron1

any where from 1.5 or higher to near 4.0 if the gauge goes up to it. 1.5 is weak and no probablilty anything high is good to try it. i got football games to watch possible 9 out of 10. for me in the card. see i have some strength and power to predict football basketball and hockey games when ever i want. i've seen to many. i follow all sports i don't predict the lottery cause then people will bug the crap out of you. or even give out a score.