3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

TimeFlipper

I cannot reveal all secrets components that does't make anythink at all, i am too afraid that young peoples attempt to make a non working machine.
Thats the biggest amount of BS ive seen this year...You cannot answer simple basic questions that we put to you, so why do you even make up these types of postings when you suddenly claim to have "secret components that you cannot reveal?" o_O

Dont you think members will ask you questions about what you put out?..Of course its your right NOT to answer to questions, but you lose all credibility on everything that you write about in the future when you do that :notworthy:

@steven chiverton IMHO Cobber Steve, you are wasting your time, our member clearly makes up these fantasy postings, just for his own amusement!! :fp:

Art

I repeat, time machines dosn't work, we can observe littles things with a compass but in reality it is more complexe than that.

Here is the procedure :
1) you must enter the coordinates destinations
2) with a rotative magnetic field, you must achieve a 1 to 150 kilo hertz with a Trisistor that fire voltage spikes on a orgone and electric or resistor
3) you are now in the timeless state or timeless space. All is normal except your feelings
4) you are now vulnerable in the timeless space, but don't worry. Area 51 grey alien made a short circut in the timeless space. So you can see ufo maybe in this state. We are on the point that human can see the timeless space. I have personally see the dark sky without any stars, but ufo that travel.
5) you must harmonize it with de destination.

The fact is that machine is tiny like a talky walky.
Steven gibbs have been contacted by aliens, i have meet closely the sames aliens like him, but they have disapear, before.

Steven gibbs have attempt to replicate the machine, and make him a legend to sell his not working machine.

But after all, the machine need a special component, seems the same found in the center of the sun. An empty power space cannot be describe, it is the piece that missing to his machine.

So, he compensate this with a vortex .
But vortex are not totally safe, they do what earth want to do. Because earth is a living creature

:)

steven chiverton

I repeat, time machines dosn't work, we can observe littles things with a compass but in reality it is more complexe than that.

Here is the procedure :
1) you must enter the coordinates destinations
2) with a rotative magnetic field, you must achieve a 1 to 150 kilo hertz with a Trisistor that fire voltage spikes on a orgone and electric or resistor
3) you are now in the timeless state or timeless space. All is normal except your feelings
4) you are now vulnerable in the timeless space, but don't worry. Area 51 grey alien made a short circut in the timeless space. So you can see ufo maybe in this state. We are on the point that human can see the timeless space. I have personally see the dark sky without any stars, but ufo that travel.
5) you must harmonize it with de destination.

The fact is that machine is tiny like a talky walky.
Steven gibbs have been contacted by aliens, i have meet closely the sames aliens like him, but they have disapear, before.

Steven gibbs have attempt to replicate the machine, and make him a legend to sell his not working machine.

But after all, the machine need a special component, seems the same found in the center of the sun. An empty power space cannot be describe, it is the piece that missing to his machine.

So, he compensate this with a vortex .
But vortex are not totally safe, they do what earth want to do. Because earth is a living creature

:)
you are now in the twilight zone goodnight do not adjust your time machines