Debate 4.5 hour drive in only 3...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Listen, I know you would like to think you went through a time warp. But you have to rule out all things that could fool you into believing such. It could be something simple, like you misread the clock on the time you left.

trekie4ever

Listen, I know you would like to think you went through a time warp. But you have to rule out all things that could fool you into believing such. It could be something simple, like you misread the clock on the time you left.

Yes that's why I'm posting cause you guys have some great insight.

But clocks or readings aren't wrong unless my call logs are wrong and the people on the other end.

And nothing weird. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings other than the road. I was tweaking with my phone to try and get the signal back til I gave up :-/

Do the times seem right or I am just losing it

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There is something else too. I had a similar experience when picking up family members at the airport. It typically takes about two hours to get to the airport. Yet on the way home from the airport it only took me 30 minutes. But that was at 3:00am in the morning. There were no other cars on the road. I just attributed the faster time to not having anyone in my way to slow me down.

trekie4ever

What do you mean no one to slow you?

And yes the road was empty the last 30 minutes or so for me. It is strange cause I felt I drove the whole way but when I looked at the time I couldn't really get how I got in early. Regardless I enjoyed the extra sleep?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
At 3:00am in the morning, there were no other cars on the road. I had all the freeways and city roads all to myself. So there really was no one to slow me down. I just figured that is how long it takes when no one is in your way.

Samstwitch

Once when I was traveling from San Diego, CA to Irvine, CA, which was an 85-minute train ride (that I had taken many times before), it only took 15 minutes. I wasn't imagining, and wasn't on any drugs or alcohol. That particular trip, I prayed for God to give me the strength to endure the 85 minutes on the train, as something upset me and I was anxious to get home. No sooner than I said the prayer, the conductor announced "Irvine" and I was home. It was a miracle!

That's my story about a shortened trip.

I don't know what happened to you, but I know it's possible. You're not crazy. :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
And I didn't really speed. I've done this drive almost every weekend for a couple months. Fastest I made it was 4 hours and I was booking it no stops.

Last night I left around 2230. So ETA 300.

I drove about 70 in 65 state highways and 75 in 70 on interstate . A few construction areas with cops so I slowed down a few times in the highway.

Regardless I missed an exit which added 30 minutes plus a stop for gas and I attempted to get food at a closed grease factory (McDonald's lol)

I pulled up to my apartment at 215 ish. Conservatively about an hour sooner than I should have. Not much but still off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok what we have here is clearly a cut and dried case of the multi-verse,,,, you have it appears for the fiest time jumped from one verse to another...
have you noticed any other subtle changes in the way things are now and how you remember them to be??? like buildings gone/in the wrong place,,items you lost befor are now found??? just little things ???? take a hard look around you may not belong here in this verse......

just a thought though you maybe just a visitor to this world, and the other you is kinda freaked out by the situation too, but just can't figure it out either

trekie4ever

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok what we have here is clearly a cut and dried case of the multi-verse,,,, you have it appears for the fiest time jumped from one verse to another...
have you noticed any other subtle changes in the way things are now and how you remember them to be??? like buildings gone/in the wrong place,,items you lost befor are now found??? just little things ???? take a hard look around you may not belong here in this verse......

just a thought though you maybe just a visitor to this world, and the other you is kinda freaked out by the situation too, but just can't figure it out either

Lots of spiritual events have been happening but I'll keep an eye open. Nothing unusual except a clean apartment (thanks to the gf haha)