8 US Soldiers Disappear removing 5000 yr old Flying Machine from Afghan Cave

Himalayan Hermit

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Can anyone clarify or debunk this?
UFO mania: 8 US Soldiers Disappear removing 5000 yr old Flying Machine from Afghan Cave

For what it's worth, I'm from India and have a decent understanding of scriptures, mythology and Vimanas (which are not a myth but pure science). Although I find this one a bit flaky. There's also a Coast 2 Coast AM clip in the article above.

Also, quite a bit of resemblance to this (one of my fav movies):
The Objective (2008) - IMDb
I had to laugh when i was listening to the guy that was on the fone, who quickly got over ruled because he was in disagreement with what was being said....that is NOT the way to treat a genuine person who has opposite views, and i was angry at the host of Coast2Coast AM because he should have stopped that guy who interrupted and let the caller finish off what he had to say...So much for American impartiality and respect for people!!

steven chiverton

Can anyone clarify or debunk this?
UFO mania: 8 US Soldiers Disappear removing 5000 yr old Flying Machine from Afghan Cave

For what it's worth, I'm from India and have a decent understanding of scriptures, mythology and Vimanas (which are not a myth but pure science). Although I find this one a bit flaky. There's also a Coast 2 Coast AM clip in the article above.

Also, quite a bit of resemblance to this (one of my fav movies):
The Objective (2008) - IMDb
theres another video on you tube reportedly said to be from one of those soldiers who vanished in that cave when trying to explore or check out that ancient vinna craft and on that video they may of been in some kind of gravity well and everything they said was slowed down and echoed like they was in a slowed down time ? there was a story about a number of world leaders heading tom that region for some meeting about it and that us helicopters managed to lift it out as some other aircrafts got destroyed trying to get it out of the cave