TimeFlipper

Excellent posting SP :) ive been into the number 9 for some years now and discovered a lot of them occurring in time-travel movies..
If you use the 9 times table everyone of the resulting numbers will always add back to 9..3x9=27...7x9=63 and so on...
In the original flux capacitor design the author says that the value of the 1200microfarad electrolytic capacitor when it becomes 1215.9 microfarads, time travel is achieved...add those numbers together SP :eek::D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are 9's (and 411) all over the first two Back to the Future Movies. :)

Perhaps Tesla is giving us a huge hint.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The film stuff is a bit strange. I can't see all the directors of these films really having much knowledge about time travel. It's like someone with insider knowledge finds out that a time travel movie is being made and sends in some MIBs to visit the Director to tell him to slot ins few number 9s some place in the movie or else.

TimeFlipper

The film stuff is a bit strange. I can't see all the directors of these films really having much knowledge about time travel. It's like someone with insider knowledge finds out that a time travel movie is being made and sends in some MIBs to visit the Director to tell him to slot ins few number 9s some place in the movie or else.
Dont forget about the Movie`s script writers..they have lots of research info to draw upon.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

It's not really THAT many people, though, and my theory is that they were approached by someone or something. Think about it. You're a time traveler and you want to send a message to the future. Contact the most popular movie producer ever and convince him to put messages in his movies.

Itheblaze

I is the 9th letter of our Alphabet. I=eye. The i in the pie or ( mathematical pie) or eye in sky or top of pyramid.