911 Attacks: 13 years later

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Today is September 11th 2014.

I'm still not sure it's an inside job or not, but I'm open to the possibility. It all looks so convenient for the elites after all.

13 years later, do you still believe it's an inside job? If so, do you think it is since the very beginning? If not, what changed your mind?

What do you think of all this story, more than a decade later?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I still think there is an extraterrestrial presence operating behind the scenes making our government look like the bad guys. No one on the planet has the mega huge manurfacturing plant necessary to manufacture the huge quantity of Nano-Thermite necessary to melt the steel support structure of the twin towers. Yet it became apparent that the steel structure was gone, because the buildings collapsed at a freefall rate. Lets face the facts, we're talking about a goverment that can pay a $1000 dollars for a toilet seat. Our government doesn't possess the organizational skills necessary to have pulled off 9/11. Can I say "Bay of Pigs" as an example?

There is an unknown enemy in control. And I'm pointing my finger at the ET's.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I never thought about it that way. That's a very interesting take. The elites likely don't have the skills and means to orchestrate everything and make it happen and work. I like that idea. And that doesn't mean it's not an inside job.

Then, we gotta talk about aliens. What do you think they want?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I never thought about it that way. That's a very interesting take. The elites likely don't have the skills and means to orchestrate everything and make it happen and work. I like that idea. And that doesn't mean it's not an inside job.

Exactly what happened. United we stand. Divided we fall. They certainly do seem to have divided all of us. We started a war. We are being manipulated. And we basically don't even know who the puppet masters are.

Suraska

As an innocent 7 yr old 2nd Grader with a former service member mother I was told to believe "Our Great Nation" had been senselessly targeted by evil jealous Islamic Zealots that our awesome soldiers were going valiantly give their lives to stop in far way lands I had never heard of. I didn't even know what a Muslim was! As a 20 yr old university student I believe that all these recent "true patriots" and "take back 'Murica" advocates should have staged a coup d'etat when immediately following 9/11 Bush Jr. signed the Patriot Act that stole every damn freedom in the Bill of Rights. The nation was so swept up in terror and confusion that they took whatever our government said as the Gospel Truth. We went to Kuwait&Iraq on false lies made to believe we were "liberating" people instead of securing the elite's best interest in oil wealth. Our government manufactured 9/11 to provide reason to go to Afghanistan&back to Iraq once again securing that precious oil and also opium.

How Opium is Keeping US in Afghanistan: CIA’s Shady History of Drug Trafficking | MEDIA ROOTS – Reporting From Outside Party Lines

911Truth.org - Investigation. Education. Accountability. Reform.911Truth.org

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Oh, I don't know if our government can get away with blaming aliens for their poor decisions. I personally think it was just a terrorist attack by terrorists living here already -- yes, an inside job, but not necessarily done by our own government. Someone recently pointed out that there are 6000 missing college students in the United States. How many of those are terrorists on the loose?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Oh, I don't know if our government can get away with blaming aliens for their poor decisions. I personally think it was just a terrorist attack by terrorists living here already -- yes, an inside job, but not necessarily done by our own government. Someone recently pointed out that there are 6000 missing college students in the United States. How many of those are terrorists on the loose?

Those college students are all foreign exchange students.

kkhey

I dont think its ailens who staged those attacks im more so with our government nanotechnology is Way more advanced than what they allow a civilian to see. Think about it how fast has the computer development changed within the last 10 years. Tesla had developed wireless energy before Edison could properly send it through wire. And now MIT students are just figuring it out? Just another top secret patten that will have to be released from top secret files. I think its dirty of our government to create war for oil prospects or any private agenda. By creating the brand terrorists and selling it to all of us.

Harte

Today is September 11th 2014.

I'm still not sure it's an inside job or not, but I'm open to the possibility. It all looks so convenient for the elites after all.

13 years later, do you still believe it's an inside job? If so, do you think it is since the very beginning? If not, what changed your mind?

What do you think of all this story, more than a decade later?
I never believed it was an "inside job" in the first place. LINK

Harte

Harte

As a 20 yr old university student I believe that all these recent "true patriots" and "take back 'Murica" advocates should have staged a coup d'etat when immediately following 9/11 Bush Jr. signed the Patriot Act that stole every damn freedom in the Bill of Rights.
The Patriot Act was an addendum to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and it wasn't much of an add on.

Most of what we call the Patriot Act was already in effect through the FISA.

Now, the Patriot Act has been renewed several times since it was first enacted and is still in effect today. "Every damn freedom in the Bill of Rights" seems not to have suffered much in the interim.

So, do you even know what the Patriot Act did?

Harte