A Computer for John Titor

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It absolutely uses a UNIX based operating system. He said this before Android(UNIX based OS) took over portable devices.

"I do expect they will create some sort of emulation system to use in multiple locations."

"I do believe that "your" UNIX will also have a problem in 2038."

"Yes, EMP took out a great number of electronic devices."

It is no coincidence.

So maybe there's a time travel app for the Android. lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So maybe there's a time travel app for the Android. lol

There is. But you have to recharge your iWatch every night! ;)

ha...did you get one? I'll be getting an iPhone 5 for free very soon. I'm so happy. (Sorry, off topic). Oh sheeeit. I'll have to post a topic, won't I. Wait. Maybe not.
There is technically a computer inside the watch and phone. haha.

Jeezus. I swear I'm not drinking. Just water!

IroncladMarshmallow

delorean-time-machine-iphone-app.jpg

(not my image)

Ren

No, I will not be getting the cutting-edge Apple Watch. I'll be getting an Android watch with a long flexible 2d display that projects a 3d laser show. It will also be a phone. I'll be able to wear the display in a cap, on my shirt or on my wrist.

Ren

(not my image)

Dei Jah Voo.

Those colors look cool. But if someone were to design a time travel app, all they would need is the current time-line time which is the point of departure, and the alternate time-line which is the destination. After that, the designer is going to need to know what a divergence is and how to calculate it. The Divergence is not an arbitrary differentiation of the butterfly effect. The Divergence is a scientifically measurable differentiation of the butterfly effect based on several historical articles. Geological and Meteorological events are constant historical effects that are the same in nearly all time-lines. Katrina does not fit into that category because the flooding could have been prevented by the city if it had invested in levees to contain much of the flooding. The final score of the Superbowl is a very good arbitrary historical effect. You can't eyeball the Divergence. But if you have enough arbitrary historical articles to compare, you can come close. Divergence is measured on a scale from 0.0 to a higher number. But the only maximum number that is important is 3.0. Once the Divergence reaches 3.0, the two time-lines become too dissimilar so that what you do in one time-line will have no effect on the other. And really, why would you waste your time if there was no possibility of effecting a positive change? Keeping the divergence low is similar to keeping your fat intake low. Plan your actions like you plan your diet, and you will be sure to effect positive change. But how do you lower the Divergence? You keep traveling back in time on that same alternate time-line until you get it right. Anybody see "Edge of Tomorrow" yet? It is pretty much like that.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe you can develop a time travel app for the iWatch! It would be pretty convenient.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

(not my image)

Dei Jah Voo.

Those colors look cool. But if someone were to design a time travel app, all they would need is the current time-line time which is the point of departure, and the alternate time-line which is the destination. After that, the designer is going to need to know what a divergence is and how to calculate it. The Divergence is not an arbitrary differentiation of the butterfly effect. The Divergence is a scientifically measurable differentiation of the butterfly effect based on several historical articles. Geological and Meteorological events are constant historical effects that are the same in nearly all time-lines. Katrina does not fit into that category because the flooding could have been prevented by the city if it had invested in levees to contain much of the flooding. The final score of the Superbowl is a very good arbitrary historical effect. You can't eyeball the Divergence. But if you have enough arbitrary historical articles to compare, you can come close. Divergence is measured on a scale from 0.0 to a higher number. But the only maximum number that is important is 3.0. Once the Divergence reaches 3.0, the two time-lines become too dissimilar so that what you do in one time-line will have no effect on the other. And really, why would you waste your time if there was no possibility of effecting a positive change? Keeping the divergence low is similar to keeping your fat intake low. Plan your actions like you plan your diet, and you will be sure to effect positive change. But how do you lower the Divergence? You keep traveling back in time on that same alternate time-line until you get it right. Anybody see "Edge of Tomorrow" yet? It is pretty much like that.

Wouldn't the phone need some time travel technology in it, not just the proper operating system? You know, like a multi-universal GPS type of thing?