A more than good trance to double or triple you dormant your psychic energies.

Scarecrow

Before I venture into purchasing the SE-51000 I purchased the IDL-2 (Inter-Dimensional-Light) containing 12 layers DNA and semi and precious stones all wrapped up in as sphere which rests center of the inside cube on top of and besides and below are pyramid shapes that spin the torsion energies that the device builds up in its center core! At the time I didn't think I was psychic myself, sure I take my own Advice and even purchase somethings against my own advise (The live and learn) strategy. I purchased the IDL-12 as it was in production at the time it was one step above is smallest of devices. All I had to do is copy this written protocol about being Psychic. Then I say allowed what the paper showed. I placed down the paper and sat just to meditate for one hour and I did this up to 35-45 hours or 35-45 days of meditation. It really goes by fast.

When I hit my 20+ hours, many manifestations were happening along with synchronicities. My wife and I couldn't keep up with everything that fall of last year. I kept using the IDL-12 forever how long it would have taken. We received large sums of money we weren't expecting and OBE's, Visions, Dream, manifestations. Up and to I almost got killed. So my wife and I stopped using the cube. From our experience if you are not sure if you are psychic or not, get this cube and use if for 30-45 0ne hour meditations and then at that time ask yourselves again, "Am I truly psychic"! By this time you would have had your answer! This IDL is a Torsion Generator, it was designed to develop within yourselves your CHI energies!

This is what you need to run any type of Radionic Machine. Great Psychics can use just a crystal alone to produce amazing results. Why couldn't you? We did! Our cost was a bit high but I am now retired, never having to work anymore. That was one of our subconscious requests hidden in my heart. The IDL-12 once biologically link up to your brain both physical and energetically, hold on, we haven't reach the top yet!

Scare Crow

TimeFlipper

Any undue side effects man? Apart from nearly being killed.

Do you get the idea that our new member could be making the advertisement for psychic empowerment, that will ultimately lead to purchasing an HDR?....If so, could there be a vortex generator in the next advert?..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
No i dont think he is. But then each to their own how they want to go about it.

Id like to know what he thinks about the pyramid frequency.

Scarecrow

It this board come down to this low that a person can't share some bit of intelligent morsel for those who struggle using the HDR? Tell me this is not so! Tell me this place has evolved to a higher life form than when I left it 10 years ago! Common I know you are out there, talk direct if you don't like what I say, I am a big boy, don't have to hide behind your conversations now do we? I hope we can continue this artful conversation without any overtures from net drag bodies from the dark pool net. Great we can be friends again