A proposed invasion of the U.S.

virtualgirl

Re: A proposed invasion of the U.S.

Though this is not Cuba, I found this article interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOMELAND INSECURITY
Intel analyst: Attack
on U.S. imminent
Former Israeli agent says
government not preparing citizens

Posted: July 9, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

? 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Terrorists will try to carry out an attack on the United States within the next 90 days, a former Israeli counterterrorism intelligence officer predicts.

Juval Aviv, head of the New York-based intelligence company Interfor and a special consultant to the U.S. Congress, told Fox News his information is based primarily on intelligence "floating in Europe and the Middle East."

An event is "imminent and around the corner here in the United States," he said. "It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most."

StarLord

Yeah, I can see it all now, an attacking 'Fleet' made up of Cuba's finest maritime assualt vehicles comprised of meticulously maintained 30's and 40's American automobiles kept afloat by means of thousands of empty Rum bottles ties to each, filled with a rag tag militia under the influence of Castro's last "Go out there and kick some ass!" speach, who immediately surcumb to the ideals of capitolism and democracy once they spy their first bikini clad blond college student eating a Wopper and sipping a Corona on the beach and immediately try to brush up on their english...

Tigge

Im with starlord on this one, its kinda pointless to invade america with those forces :D

Yeah it'd be much easier for them or whoever to pull another 9/11 and really scare the shit out of those tough macho americans..

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
Yeah it'd be much easier for them or whoever to pull another 9/11 and really scare the shit out of those tough macho americans..[/b]

I don't think the people in the WTC were acting very tough that day. Imagine being forced to either burn alive or jump to your death, how tough would you feel then? :huh: How low can you go?

I wasn't speaking of the victims, I was more or less talking about all the bravado spewing rednecks in the aftermath of pissing their overalls.

Keroscene

I wasn't speaking of the victims, I was more or less talking about all the bravado spewing rednecks in the aftermath of pissing their overalls.[/b]

I don't think that's who the terrorists were angry with, or else they would've flew those planes into some farms while bumpin' some rap music.

I don't think the rednecks were the majority concerned with their personal safety either. I remember when it happened. I was working on a US Air Force Base, as a civilian contractor pouring a concrete runway. After that day they thought every civilian who went on base was a terrorist, wether you wore a plaid shirt with overalls or not.

I'm sure you're prejudice of a redneck isn't the same as mine though. We have different cultural viewpoints. What is your interpretation of a "bravado spewing redneck"?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I don't think that's who the terrorists were angry with, or else they would've flew those planes into some farms while bumpin' some rap music.[/b]

I think the terrorist were upset with the people making US policy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I don't think the rednecks were the majority concerned with their personal safety either. ?I remember when it happened. ?I was working on a US Air Force Base, as a civilian contractor pouring a concrete runway. After that day they thought every civilian who went on base was a terrorist, wether you wore a plaid shirt with overalls or not. ? ?
?
I'm sure you're prejudice of a redneck isn't the same as mine though. ?We have different cultural viewpoints. ?What is your interpretation of a \"bravado spewing redneck\"?[/b]

My defintion of a "bravado spewing redneck" is one that is all for war and uses macho rhetoric like "nuking some camel jockeys" etc. but wouldn't join the military to save their lives..

Keroscene

My defintion of a \"bravado spewing redneck\" is one that is all for war and uses macho rhetoric like \"nuking some camel jockeys\" etc. but wouldn't join the military to save their lives..[/b]

I generalize rednecks a little bit differently. If you are racist, think about hunting constantly, and listen to country music willingly, you might be a redneck.

I think you can call the type of people you are talking about ignorant cowards. I almost joined the army this year, but 8.00 an hour and a 6000$ signing bonus isn't worth risking dying for when I can make more at Burger King or McDonalds. If the conflict was here on my soil though, I'd be singing a different tune.

virtualgirl

LOL, hey guys, I guess I could be classified as a redneck but I'm not racist and I don't hunt though I do like to fish. I listen to all kinds of music, including country. I think the people you guys are referring to aren't "rednecks" but militia. I have met some of these people and they are a bit scarey. Most readnecks ride horses, drive pickup trucks, most of the men dip....but I don't think they are out to shoot anyone.