a Time Travel Gaunlet: a time machine prototype project

Clockwork

I want to make a time travel device that is portable that fits on your arm ( thus a gauntlet). help to start ed and learn a lot the away

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I want to make a time travel device that is portable that fits on your arm ( thus a gauntlet). help to start ed and learn a lot the away

Start by figuring out how to time travel and then work on making the device smaller, if a device is even necessary. :)

Chrisy

A model, to wear at a scfi gig perhaps? Or are you talking about a full working one. I remember seeing an alleged experimental time machine but it was housed in a briefcase. But you you couldn't have worn that one on the wrist.

Clockwork

i

A model, to wear at a scfi gig perhaps? Or are you talking about a full working one. I remember seeing an alleged experimental time machine but it was housed in a briefcase. But you you couldn't have worn that one on the wrist.
a full working one

Chrisy

a full working one

If you're after a fully working one does it really matter if it fitted on your wrist or not? I read on here an alleged step by step guide to building a time machine of sorts. You could have a go at shrinking that.

Last edited:

Chrisy

shrinking componts I see ', yes that's the idea , a gauntlet time machine fitting in your arm
Is you're going to be wearing a gauntlet of sorts. Then you've got to get all the rest of paraphernalia that goes with it. Like a hooded velvet cloak with red lining and a medallion necklace. As a gauntlet doesn't work well, if your wearing a nylon tracksuit.

Last edited:

Clockwork

shrinking componts I see ', yes that's the idea , a gauntlet time machine fitting in your arm
Is you're going to be wearing a gauntlet of sorts. Then you've got to get all the rest of paraphernalia that goes with it. Like a hooded velvet cloak with red lining and a medallion necklace. As a gauntlet doesn't work well, if your wearing a nylon tracksuit.
of course the device is the guanlet