a Time Travel Gaunlet: a time machine prototype project

The_Sound_Of_Progress

I hope you know that's a video game... As cool as it seems, it's not exactly possible just because it's in a video game.
I got the idea before I found about titanfall game
Even so, I don't think it's possible. I'm no expert on compact temporal devices but you should keep in mind it would take an awfully long time and resources you could never gain access to. Godspeed, and good luck anyways.

Clockwork

I hope you know that's a video game... As cool as it seems, it's not exactly possible just because it's in a video game.
I got the idea before I found about titanfall game
Even so, I don't think it's possible. I'm no expert on compact temporal devices but you should keep in mind it would take an awfully long time and resources you could never gain access to. Godspeed, and good luck anyways.
never hurts to try

TimeFlipper

I hope the Prof Opmmur doesnt mind me butting in here, so here goes :).

First off Opmmur is correct that you must go through lots of the previous postings on time-travel here..

If you enjoy reading (i hope you do) you should try reading the Montauk Series of books from Preston Nichols, they were The Montauk Project, Montauk Revisited, Pyramids Of Montauk, Encounter In the Pleiades::An inside look at UFO`s, and The Music Of Time..

The first book i believe you should read is, The Philadelphia Experiment, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore..that book was the very first one which researched into the Philadelphia Experiment, and is a very good book to start off with..

I believe all the books i mentioned can be downloaded very cheaply from the internet, if you have a Kindle, that would be great too (y) :)

Clockwork

I hope the Prof Opmmur doesnt mind me butting in here, so here goes :).

First off Opmmur is correct that you must go through lots of the previous postings on time-travel here..

If you enjoy reading (i hope you do) you should try reading the Montauk Series of books from Preston Nichols, they were The Montauk Project, Montauk Revisited, Pyramids Of Montauk, Encounter In the Pleiades::An inside look at UFO`s, and The Music Of Time..

The first book i believe you should read is, The Philadelphia Experiment, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore..that book was the very first one which researched into the Philadelphia Experiment, and is a very good book to start off with..

I believe all the books i mentioned can be downloaded very cheaply from the internet, if you have a Kindle, that would be great too (y) :)
thank you good sir ill start