Abortion...

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Abortion... since all of you know I'm republican, you can probably figure out my stance on this
But, here is why I'm Pro-Life

1. First of all, can I just say that more than 50% of pro-choice people, don't even know how they abort babies
2. It's Inhumane - Just think about it, how evil is that, killing a human being.
3. That baby can change the world, what would've happened if Albert Einstein got aborted?
4. The first feminists were pro-life (that's an actual fact not joking look it up)
5. Abortion is linked to mental illness (once again look it up, it's too hard to explain)
6. It's discrimination - Women had to fight to not be discriminated, so why do they discriminate their own children
7. It's linked to breast cancer (once again look it up)
7a. Mental Illness does not mean Breast Cancer
If that's not enough to convince you, how about this?
How they abort babies
A. Suffocate them
B. Cuts the baby into pieces
C. This one is the most brutal one... First, they cause a hypotonic reaction on the baby, then they amputate all of their body parts until only the head remains, then, the skull is crushed, and pulled out
D. This one's hard to explain, but in simplest form, they force the baby out of the stomach, causing it to die
E. (This one is for 4 to 9 months) They deliver the baby up to his head, then suck it's brains out of its skull
Abortion is called a “choice”. What is really chosen is the killing of a human being. The methods differ but the results are the same - a dead baby.
If you read this, and STILL are pro-choice, there's something wrong with you.
Article: How Are Abortions Done?

Last edited:

Krish

As the other side says...a baby is not a baby until the umbilical cord is cut. Then the new spirit goes in such that the new spirit does not mess up the mother's spirit. But that does not mean, we should think it as a tumor, when the new spirit is not in. That is because it has the mother's spirit managing it, until then.

That is the issue.

Itheblaze

I've read some interesting pre-birth stories. One man distinctly remembers being in his Mother's womb and his parents arguing over what to paint the nursery. His Father just knew it was going to be a boy (50s, before sonogram). He felt warm and loved. Years later, after a car accident perhaps triggered this memory, his Mother confirmed the story, his Father having passed away.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm a woman and I think abortion is murder. A woman has the right to CHOOSE birth control and abstinence. It should only
be done if the woman's life is in extreme danger and they should also find a more humane way to do it besides chopping
the baby's head off. It's pure murder.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I'm a woman and I think abortion is murder. A woman has the right to CHOOSE birth control and abstinence. It should only
be done if the woman's life is in extreme danger and they should also find a more humane way to do it besides chopping
the baby's head off. It's pure murder.
Agreed

Ayano

Um ... I'm going to write out my whole opinion on this but... has no one considered that rape exists?
If a young teenage girl gets raped against her own will (obviously) and as a consequence becomes pregnant, is it her fault? That girl would have her whole life ahead of, maybe even a dream for the future, that she cannot achieve if she misses years of education because of looking after a baby that was forced on her. She did not choose to go through that rape, or become pregnant. It is not her fault and she did not ask for that baby. If she aborts the embryo very early, while it is just a bunch of cells (before it shows any human features), I would say it's justified.

Obviously I do agree abortion is very wrong for people who are just lazy and don't use contraception but I think no one should live with something forced upon them without a choice.

mzsimone52

A 15 year old girl gets pregnant & when she goes for paternal support, he doesn't deny that the child is his, instead he just straight up tells her he's not doing it & to find someone else who will. Not only is she still a child, but now she will be a single mother as well. How will this child's future pan out ? Adoption ? It's an option. That doesn't guarantee the best future for the child. Abortion ? It is murder, but it doesn't come without consequences trust me. Abortion gives you the choice. Whether you choose it or not, it is still in your hands not the government. Please stop trying to take away the little rights that we still do have.