Abortion...

mzsimone52

Abortion is murder...if women wanted 'prochoice' then they ought to have found means of not getting pregnant. As a woman my choice, they could say, is not to become pregnant.

Hmmmm.... women don't tend to get pregnant on their own. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
If someone gets raped?... New invention, it's called adoption. You know, just replaced the b with and the r with a p
Abortion is murder...if women wanted 'prochoice' then they ought to have found means of not getting pregnant. As a woman my choice, they could say, is not to become pregnant.

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't want to get pregnant they could just buy... well... you know... those things

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A 15 year old girl gets pregnant & when she goes for paternal support, he doesn't deny that the child is his, instead he just straight up tells her he's not doing it & to find someone else who will. Not only is she still a child, but now she will be a single mother as well. How will this child's future pan out ? Adoption ? It's an option. That doesn't guarantee the best future for the child. Abortion ? It is murder, but it doesn't come without consequences trust me. Abortion gives you the choice. Whether you choose it or not, it is still in your hands not the government. Please stop trying to take away the little rights that we still do have.

Teens can get birth control. Education. Parenting. My mother took me to the doc for the pill as soon as she figured out I needed it.
Birth control exists. There's no excuse for it. Children need to be told way in advance about ways to to prevent and the consequences
of intercourse.

Everyone has the right to choose birth control.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Right they CHOOSE intercourse when they need to PLAN ahead first.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith

You don't even need that, all you need is well, I don't feel like saying it but lets just say Trojans for now

mzsimone52

Who plans to have sex ?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] & some parents don't teach children abt sex. A lot of them have to find out on their own through urges that they have

mzsimone52

If someone gets raped?... New invention, it's called adoption. You know, just replaced the b with and the r with a p

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't want to get pregnant they could just buy... well... you know... those things

Yes well plan b... but any contraceptive will tell you they aren't 100%

mzsimone52

Teens can get birth control. Education. Parenting. My mother took me to the doc for the pill as soon as she figured out I needed it.
Birth control exists. There's no excuse for it. Children need to be told way in advance about ways to to prevent and the consequences
of intercourse.

Everyone has the right to choose birth control.

That is true but a lot of children are afraid to even tell their parents they are sexually active. Children are often molested by other children. So now you're a child with these "urges" that you are too young to control. And sex is stronger than any drug. You cannot respond from all angles if you are unaware. I was a child that was addicted to sex at a VERY young age. I was molested by older cousins... yes I knew it was wrong but when you associate anything with pleasure it tends to cloud judgement. Yes I got on birth control at 15 but by that time I was VERY active. If this is a subject of choice I would say abortion might be the best option for some but if this is a question of morality then obviously murder is wrong. But how can you down abortion but yet applaud veterans for their work ? Happy Veterans Day btw [emoji8][emoji631]

Itheblaze

We'd all have been aborted if the brave men and women had let the USA in enemy hands. If you had gotten pregnant at 14, instead of murdering the innocent baby you always had adoption.