About fictional beings

lamdo263

Namely I have encountered many people who have seen fictional beings, I'm curious how many others might have seen them. Typically this is about real life encounters. Though sufficiently freaky/uncanny dreams may count as well. Especially if the fictional being in question sticks around or if others have seen the same one. This is more of a discussion rather for what others have seen. So post your stories.
Saw two dragons land in a field interphased.

Bones McCoy

An interesting story. I have heard of 'personal' fictional beings manifesting around all sorts of stimuli. Trauma and the like. Though in the case of soulbonds it sheds light on another peculiar area of this topic. Soulbonding if you don't know is when a fictional being bonds to the mind or soul of a person. Either temporarily or permanently.

Though permanent stays are a bit more uncommon. Many people can have brief soulbonds throughout their life. Some people can even call fictional beings from other realms. It's highly likely fiction spawn are an umbrella of phenomena.

1:Real beings from other realms interracting with people they decide to interract with[soulbonds]

2:psychic manifestations given life, either through one or more people. These psychic manifestations seem to ignore time based causality slightly. Sometimes manifesting before the media in question even exists.

3:A bit more uncommon and something i'm actually trying to research. A fictional being bonding to a certain aspect of our reality. Such as the internet or certain liminal spaces or concepts.

Sort of like

"Belief made manifest"

or also

"thoughtforms"

or also a hypothetical kind of person/entity that only exists in the perceptions of others.

Bones McCoy

There are also people who believe (or pretend to believe) that they are fictional characters.

Ramza91

There are also people who believe (or pretend to believe) that they are fictional characters.

Fictive tends to be more associated to people with DiD or certain personality disorders. Though, In some cases in the case of soulbonding the boundary between the soulbonded character and the person bonding might get blurry.

lamdo263

When did that happen?
About 25 years ago. My son and I were enjoying an evening together watching TV. All of a sudden not only my but the neighbor's dogs all started to bark, furiously. I went out to the front porch to see what all the commotion was about and two pressure contrails, like that are present off the end of the wing tips came from the pasture field to my right.

Both my son and I were seeing this and we looked at one another because we were both thinking the same thing. These pressure contrails were space apart I'd say about the distance of an FA-18 Navy jet's wings. These dragons must have been in interphase mode, as one could see the contrails from the tips of their wings but not the body making them.

I found out earlier that there's an interphase organ in their abdomen with both dragons and wizards that allows them to bump out of this reality. I ask my son if we should go out into the field, but he said no, wait till tomorrow. I've always felt an attachment to dragons anyways.

There's one that lives in the Canadian Rockies by Banff. Some humans they like, while other not.

About 18 to 30 foot tall is average from an Earth realm dragon. There's all shapes, temperaments and sizes. They're not only telepathic but highly intelligent as well.

Ramza91

About 25 years ago. My son and I were enjoying an evening together watching TV. All of a sudden not only my but the neighbor's dogs all started to bark, furiously. I went out to the front porch to see what all the commotion was about and two pressure contrails, like that are present off the end of the wing tips came from the pasture field to my right.

Both my son and I were seeing this and we looked at one another because we were both thinking the same thing. These pressure contrails were space apart I'd say about the distance of an FA-18 Navy jet's wings. These dragons must have been in interphase mode, as one could see the contrails from the tips of their wings but not the body making them.

I found out earlier that there's an interphase organ in their abdomen with both dragons and wizards that allows them to bump out of this reality. I ask my son if we should go out into the field, but he said no, wait till tomorrow. I've always felt an attachment to dragons anyways.

There's one that lives in the Canadian Rockies by Banff. Some humans they like, while other not.

About 18 to 30 foot tall is average from an Earth realm dragon. There's all shapes, temperaments and sizes. They're not only telepathic but highly intelligent as well.

So dragons tend to be able to shift certain parts of their body in and our of physical reality basically? Thats cool.

Ramza91

Aside from that. I been trying to find particular encounters with characters from this game called Doki Doki Literature Club. I'm open to really any 'fiction' based topic. Even tangentally related. But big bonus points for DDLC. Not sure who may have played the game around here but it seems alot more open here than some places.