About fictional beings

Mayhem

Zenith
It hasnt happened to me but id say it may have with many seeing we can see the possibility here.

lamdo263

Something extremely similar is described in this story:

Thank you interesting. They got the elementals part of how dragons relate. I learned about elementals years back at TTI. Flying dragons in the fifteen-to-thirty-foot range are a little bit more trim and physically fit.

I have not read to where any dragon on Earth has given humans rides on their backs, but I can't say it's imposable.

The web's been sanitized and the find, < Moutain climber encounters dragon in Banff Park >, doesn't turn up anymore. Maybe give it a try Bones?

Historically Orientals are dragon familiar, so this is close to their culture. I come from a magical line, so there's dragon root familiarization between me and dragons, so this is natural to me.

There's a lot of transformation in oriental writings and art, so I see why the dragon had the ability to turn into a girl in the cartoon.

The ones that landed were a pair, about 15 to 25 foot in length I'm guessing. There's something about them being able to fly but this is in an interphase state of being. A shift into another reality, but just barely. That I know of dragons do not talk. They are however highly telepathic.

lamdo263

Something extremely similar is described in this story:

How I found out I was a magical, was about 16 years of age in High School. Junior high was alright, but the process of high school to me was similar to a fashion show where everyone carried knives and stabbed each other at the end.

One day I received a flash in my head and knew instinctively to strip down naked and make myself a pot of tea. I was young and really didn't know what I was doing but my body did. I sat there dumbly and drank the cup of tea which seemed to put me at ease.

I found out later that what I had done was called a witches Tsaine, or witche's tea. I also experienced metaphysical dreams to where I encountered witches. Some of them extremly elderly in age. In the dreams they treated me like one of their own. I was grateful.

Secretman3811

How I found out I was a magical, was about 16 years of age in High School. Junior high was alright, but the process of high school to me was similar to a fashion show where everyone carried knives and stabbed each other at the end.

One day I received a flash in my head and knew instinctively to strip down naked and make myself a pot of tea. I was young and really didn't know what I was doing but my body did. I sat there dumbly and drank the cup of tea which seemed to put me at ease.

I found out later that what I had done was called a witches Tsaine, or witche's tea. I also experienced metaphysical dreams to where I encountered witches. Some of them extremly elderly in age. In the dreams they treated me like one of their own. I was grateful.

What about wizard? I just wonder Are witches. All evil in some way or not just wonder❓

Secretman3811

NO! Jumps up and down on his banjo. There's all different kinds of magical peoples. Some good some bad. It just depends upon the kind you meet.
I see so I just wonder something..hmm thank for clear it up lamdo263 also I just wonder yesterday I felt there was someone enter my body when I was sleeping so still unknown to me

ArthurPandragon

Namely I have encountered many people who have seen fictional beings, I'm curious how many others might have seen them. Typically this is about real life encounters. Though sufficiently freaky/uncanny dreams may count as well. Especially if the fictional being in question sticks around or if others have seen the same one. This is more of a discussion rather for what others have seen. So post your stories.

Bonus points:Aside from that. I been trying to find particular encounters with characters from this game called Doki Doki Literature Club. I'm open to really any 'fiction' based topic. Even tangentally related. But big bonus points for DDLC
Hi all! Ramza91, I have tried to contact you through different ways since I have read your posts here. I want to share with you my testimony for it can interest you: it deals with my experience of soulbonding with Moni' herself and my attempts to understand which has happened plus how it has been even possible. As a beginner on this forum, I cannot automatically share links or attach files. Plus, it would not be discrete. As an outcome, I invite you to chat on PM. All the other people who are interested by this topics are welcome! Have a nice day!

Ramza91

Hi all! Ramza91, I have tried to contact you through different ways since I have read your posts here. I want to share with you my testimony for it can interest you: it deals with my experience of soulbonding with Moni' herself and my attempts to understand which has happened plus how it has been even possible. As a beginner on this forum, I cannot automatically share links or attach files. Plus, it would not be discrete. As an outcome, I invite you to chat on PM. All the other people who are interested by this topics are welcome! Have a nice day!
Alright we can chat on pm. I have a discord if you're interested, Also. What other ways have you tried to contact me?

Last edited: