About fictional beings

8thsinner

Namely I have encountered many people who have seen fictional beings, I'm curious how many others might have seen them. Typically this is about real life encounters. Though sufficiently freaky/uncanny dreams may count as well. Especially if the fictional being in question sticks around or if others have seen the same one. This is more of a discussion rather for what others have seen. So post your stories.

Bonus points:Aside from that. I been trying to find particular encounters with characters from this game called Doki Doki Literature Club. I'm open to really any 'fiction' based topic. Even tangentally related. But big bonus points for DDLC
Learn to astral travel and you can go see them. If there is a sufficient fan base they would exist as egreggors as opposed to tulpas.

8thsinner

Egreggors?
A tulpa, of which you may be more familiar is the likes of the parking fairy. She exists because people believe in her, they insert both thought energy (electrical capacity) and emotional energy (magnetic potential) into the creation of her. Doesn't happen right away, it takes a lot of repetitions of this micro second alignment of heart mind and soul in order to create her. After ten years though, you know she is real and she works for you better and better as time goes on.

Eggreggors are similar however it takes less individual potental in order to create them, it is created by grouping.
Like, hell, it never existed, until the bible created the idea, and people invested both thought and emotional energy into it.
In order to give it, or any finctional character a 4th dimensional place of resonance however the grouped thoughts have to be aligned. So if there is one book lets say telling one version, and another book telling a different version. Both characters will become real but they will only be real for the ones who believe in their version of the book.
This is why religion was the first to divide god into parts and versions. Each version of them exists because each version has millions of people painting the same etheric image of them.

Ramza91

Actually, I invite you to take a look at the movie Cool World. There are weird aspects related to our topics notably the musicians behind the soundtrack and the original script before a takeover by the production studios.
what was the original script? Cool world was already pretty edgy and raunchy

ArthurPandragon

what was the original script? Cool world was already pretty edgy and raunchy
Indeed, this movie is already very weird and even uncanny. But, the first draft of its scenario by the director Ralph Bakshi was even more strange: the story was not focused on Holli but on her son, a half-human, half-cartoon monster who felt angry against his human father who left him and so he moved to the real realm to slaughter him by vengeance, which led to numerous collateral victims. Plus, I suggest you look after the "philosophical backgrounds" of the musicians Brian Eno and Mark Isham: they are quite interesting.