Above Top Secret Maybe For Sale!

TimeFlipper

Do you really believe that any Paranormalis member would be remotely interested in purchasing some random dying website? :ROFLMAO:..
Our members are so frugal with their money, they wouldn't even consider buying a fully operational and guaranteed Sonic Screwdriver for 50 cents with free post and packaging World Wide (n):ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:
I did not post it for some one too buy it..Hell I would not buy it...My forum is going to be up soon and will most likely flop. So I sure as hell not going to spend money on ATS or any other site for that matter...Forums are becoming dinosaurs and will most likely be extinct in a few years as social media (soap operas online) take over. I would have been more excited to hear that Facebook was folding.

OakFieldAlienz444

I assumed that site was dead long ago. I remember lots of other good sites that went down too. This is one of the only ones left that I know of. We had Alien-UFO forums. That died. Book of Thoth Forums. Dead. And then there was Godlike Productions which might still exist today but that one always struck me as goofier than the others.

Mayhem

Zenith
Forums are definitely going to be doing it tough thats for sure, platforms have changed over time.

Be a hard call to see someone buying ATS. Maybe like it says in the linked post they might adopt a few other ways to keep it going.

I assumed that site was dead long ago. I remember lots of other good sites that went down too. This is one of the only ones left that I know of. We had Alien-UFO forums. That died. Book of Thoth Forums. Dead. And then there was Godlike Productions which might still exist today but that one always struck me as goofier than the others.

No GLP is still going, Alien-UFO changed their name to Alien Hub but that site bans for bullshit reasons...There are a few others Lunatic Outpost and Kritter Outpost are two that I know of...Of course if you really want goofy see Nancy Lieder's Alien-Earth forum.

Last edited:

paulyoung2

to the original poster:
get back to me with how much they want? domain title and the actual forum.. I don't want their technical team though so I need a number

I will put on that 10k up to 10k let me know how much they want... 10k cash or bitcoin

this is IF those idiotic adds can be removed and it can be transformed to a simple smf or little more advanced type forum

and forums are not dying.. they will be the last thing to stand

any way get back to me you will get 5% of the sale if its done

let me know

paulyoung2

also if I can get it we should try to merge it with paranormalis somehow maybe sister sites or something some kind of mega forum that can have influence but again let me know who to contact im very busy but I got the flow of money needed and the online influence for many many years so if interested let me know

how much is 5% out of 10k.. whatever it is will be yours 500? maybe it 10% 1000 will go to you as the middle man

to the original poster:
get back to me with how much they want? domain title and the actual forum.. I don't want their technical team though so I need a number

I will put on that 10k up to 10k let me know how much they want... 10k cash or bitcoin

this is IF those idiotic adds can be removed and it can be transformed to a simple smf or little more advanced type forum

and forums are not dying.. they will be the last thing to stand

any way get back to me you will get 5% of the sale if its done

let me know

I am not keeping up with it...You need to contact the administrator over there..I cannot say for sure but I bet he wants more than 10K for it.