Alien Caught on Tape (REAL FOOTAGE!)

ApexTV

This video was sent to us by a man who claims to have been abducted by aliens and has gotten an alien caught on tape inside his truck. He claims that this footage of the supposed alien is real. What do you think? The man told us that he began recording after being woken up by his dog. His dog led him to his garage where he filmed a strange alien being inside his truck. Is this a real alien caught on tape? Many people have gone as far as to call the mysterious creature a grey alien.

Himalayan Hermit

Hard to say. The tape looked very well made and I didn't really sense much fear in the camera holder as if there wasn't much surprise on seeing a stranger (that too looking like a grey) inside his truck in the middle of the night. The dog also did turn around, but it could be due to someone standing not within camera angle. I'm not sensing much credibility in this video sorry..

BlastTyrant

It actually looks like the dome light in the truck is on in order to amplify the effect of it also. One thing to also keep in mind is the reaction of the dog, animals can sense these things long before us and the dog didn't even flinch, it was acting as if it was asked if it wanted to go outside or to the car. it wasn't alert the ears weren't up in a aggressive manner and it was wagging it's tail like nothing had happened. Animals specially shepherds are very sensitive to their owners so if he was authentically freaked out that dog would of at least started to bark.

Ask any abductee it never gets easy to see those things, you'll always panic.

Ayano

It would be cool if it was real, but I always think, what made people think that aliens have that stereotypical appearance in the first place? Maybe this is just me over thinking, but I think that there are infinite possibilities to how an alien could look. How small is the chance that we are correct and they look like that?
(Sorry I'm pretty bad at explaining things)