Alien races book

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Grammar error on the first page, first line. Scroll further and I see "..." everywhere. I've lost interest, sorry. It's probably something someone typed up. It's not a professional document by any means. When I see stuff like that I tend not to have faith that the material within it is accurate information.

LisaTiffany

It looks a little iffy but some of the UFO pictures are interesting, if it's a hoax they put a lot of work into it, as a Russian speaker I'm curious to see the original.

Poison Pen

I tend to shy away from anything that has "exo" as the beginning of the word. Exopolitics is nothing more than an extension of our conventional politics and that is dangerous enough in itself.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not convinced either because of grammar errors. This book should obviously not be taken too seriously.

That being said, there are tons of alien species I never heard of. I never even heard of those evil "Maitre" alien species. Am I the only one here? Maitre is Master in French by the way.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Very Interesting Information, I have about 50% of the information for other sources. At last count over 180 beings have visited Earth in the last 1000 years.