Alien races book

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
If this is real, then I bet the alien races described in the book are not the only ones in this very vast universe. Since there are infinite possibilities, there could very well be some races out there that resemble the Teletubbies and even SpongeBob.

But as for the species that have been well-identified like the grays, I'm searching for an ET race that is benevolent, sympathetic to the human race, and has a vast knowledge of the universe and space and time travel technology. You guys have any ideas?

Krish

Interesting post. What is missing from the book is the two human type civilizations that moved out of Earth some 100,000 years ago...no sign of them and their old planet activities...

haggiswashere

I feel like it doesn't have the information that an official document would have. The "last seen" section all of them have, would have a case number, or some way of referencing. Also I feel a government official would write more about what way the different races are involved in human politics. As in what specifically they want, what weaponry they are packing, size of the force, political structure, etc. I don't know though. It just feels like something a civilian would write.

Krish

I feel like it doesn't have the information that an official document would have. The "last seen" section all of them have, would have a case number, or some way of referencing. Also I feel a government official would write more about what way the different races are involved in human politics. As in what specifically they want, what weaponry they are packing, size of the force, political structure, etc. I don't know though. It just feels like something a civilian would write.

Could be... the two civilization that were left are very advanced by now than they were then...and do come from time to time to see what their old place looks like. We humans do that all the time. For example, we were living in Phoenix and left the place some time ago. But if i am there on business, I do check out my old neighborhood...it is as simple as that.

Also weaponry . yes those two groups are so advanced, they basically can take out everyone except the top two who are our friends....

Are you telling me this or someone else: "It just feels like something a civilian would write."...just wondering...thanks...

Last edited:

haggiswashere

Oh, I'm sorry Krish, no I wasn't responding to you, I was just sharing my thoughts on the book (which admittedly I didn't finish). I really like your post though, the two human civilizations sounds really interesting. I don't know anything about it though, do you know where I could find more info? I'm sorry for the confusion, I hadn't read the other comments and I wasn't calling you out or anything.

haggiswashere

To be more specific, Krish, my comments were 100% about the alien race description section in the book, I was responding more to the fact that the book was supposed to be written by Russian officials and translated into English, and my opinion of it was that it seemed like the book was written by a civilian, due to the things I pointed out in my comment. Sorry again for the confusion! I should have used the quote function.

Krish

Oh, I'm sorry Krish, no I wasn't responding to you, I was just sharing my thoughts on the book (which admittedly I didn't finish). I really like your post though, the two human civilizations sounds really interesting. I don't know anything about it though, do you know where I could find more info? I'm sorry for the confusion, I hadn't read the other comments and I wasn't calling you out or anything.

Apparently you are new here...me too...our society has real stories and a lot of fake stories. That is because in Western Society, Jewish know what is what, in Christianity while they agree, they neglect the items that is very important. Hence you get a lot of MESS, even though we keep our Jewish items handy........For example..."Reincarnation"...that can answer a lot of questions in everything crazy you read about. But no one want to get in to that...including one paranormal website that beat me up (Saying I am not Hindu enough to understand what Chakra is from a Christian that does not believe in G_d) and hence I left thinking it is a Christian kind of thing...

That is what happens to paranormal...it is a place to advocate Christianity (and not Judaism) very nicely....

As to books, because it happened many years ago, they are now Mythology from Western and Eastern side. The catch is, from Reincarnation, some of those people are here living and breathing in this time frame...including some of my friends...that is what happens in paranormal...and they are connected to those two races spiritually (remember it is paranormal)...because of the spirit part...

You can take it or leave it...does not matter to me....I am not here to preach Judaism... The truth is what it will be no matter who says what...including me. And thank you for the reply...enjoy your delve in to this area. I did and found out strange stuff...you can always reply...

haggiswashere

I think that is very interesting, Krish, I respect that you don't want to "preach Judaism" like you said and I don't think you are coming off preachy. If you would like, I am very interested in hearing more, and you are welcome to private message me if you don't want others ridiculing your beliefs. I also believe in reincarnation as well (even though it is part of my religious beliefs) I would really like to hear more about what you have learned, even if you can't prove it, I have a very open mind.