Media Alien Races - Over 82 Species On Earth! [Part 1]

steven chiverton

You guys let me know when you find evidence of just ONE species of aliens........

Ya know, it really blows my mind on how gullible people are...........there is a conspiracy that the government is going to fake a alien invasion to maintain the "fear" of the people and keep us all under control right??

Well with all this garbage being posted........and how easily someone just "believes" what they are told, or some idiotic fake videos they watch........that if the government were going to fake a alien invasion.........YOU PEOPLE POSTING AND REPOSTING THIS GARBAGE ARE DOING THERE WORK FOR THEM!!

DO YOU GUYS NOT GET THAT??

Can you not see what is going on and how DANGEROUS what YOUR doing is???

You can start a WAR with a SINGLE text message these days.........

You guys posting and spreading this garbage, and the MANY like it, are acting in a VERY irresponsible way.....

I hope the forum "hits" or whatever it is was worthy of the damage you cause with irresponsible posting........

I am not even going into the dangers of zapping your brain with magnetic energies that NONE of you seem to know anything about, while fully promoting the use or should I say misuse of a incorrectly wired radionics machine, and claiming it can be used for TIME TRAVEL??

And none of you think anything at ALL wrong or irresponsible with that?? WOW!

Disclaimer's will not PROTECT any of YOU from the lawsuits of a wrongful DEATH case, which I might add is just ONE use/accident of a HDR unit away........

What about long term brain damage caused by the misuse of a incorrectly wired radionics machine which is exactly what the HDR is.........

Do you not think that the stroke Stephen Gibbs had was due to the misuse/use of a HDR??

Do ANY of you even know the health risk involved??? At all??. NO

One day the administration and possibly even members of this site is going to learn a very expensive lesson in responsibility..........
It is ignorant to believe that we are the only ones here on earth or universe.