Am I a time traveller from 2120?

alpha centauri

I've read a lot about Derby on this forum and if you've had the misfortune of having been there your understand why people think it's the epicentre of doom :devilish:
:ROFLMAO:

Either it is the epicenter of Evil or it was used because one of our members is from Derby and that member critisized Harriet the most.

Is this true with Nicola Tesla?

Than it could be that that Derby will be the epicenter of time travel, but than we have a person on paranormalis that can infiltrate the secret society there.

F Stein

Either it is the epicenter of Evil or it was used because one of our members is from Derby and that member critisized Harriet the most.
Have you ever heard the phrase many a true word is spoken in jest. You never know:oops:

Also I've had the misfortune of having been to Derby it's only just a stones throw away from Loughborough.

When is somebody going to post about the Tesla Aberdeen Cape and Deerstalker:unsure:

lamdo263

A toilet isn't a dangerous Chrono Manipulator, what's sitting on it is! Any genuine information on it's retrieval would be welcomed and rewarded.
This is a guess, but is this a field torus oblate entry device? Is the central power fusion, not a battery? This has an autopilot, doesn't it. Can't actually take a person, is that true?
Did you try an aerially based drone, with a wide scan field, for this devices signature? Guess here, I'm trying to help.

lamdo263

A toilet isn't a dangerous Chrono Manipulator, what's sitting on it is! Any genuine information on it's retrieval would be welcomed and rewarded.
How this works, is that it shoots out a toroidal definition of an oblate which enters it into null time travel space. This is your method of travel. Has to be. The brain for this device is a micro-circuitry card that is AI imbued. The main circuitry card, which actually served as a motherboard by 2000nds standards is not large, but it's location and placement as a traveler, is ascribed to a set pattern. So it's meant to appear for a set time, observe and then disappear. # There must have been an invisibility cloak on it, that malfunctioned for some reason as the units not supposed to be seen, when in on-duty function.

My guess was is that this is employed by the 2100ds era times and events survey team, to track historical occurrences and properly record them down, and I'm only allowed to say, 2100ds purposes.

How this unit was captured, is that either it malfunctioned, was attacked and captured when its cloaking mechanism failed, or since it's AI directed, for some reason had gone rouge. In other words it no longer wanted to be in within the 2100ds period of time. I don't want to, can't guess the reason, if that's the case, so I won't venture a guess.

You can locate this device by using a modification of a dowsing pendulum crystal, with the radionics, " Go fetch and find the signature of this device", as your query command. You can mount the control device next to a control board, or mini computer, which will direct your drone. Then once found, as they say in Star Trek, popular series from the past, you can beam it out.

WORDS OF GREAT CAUTION HERE. If I'm right about this, then this may be a fusion powered device. So don't go trying to smash it with a sledge hammer, as if it activates while your trying to destroy it, it may either fry, or blow up the building you're in.

* For payment, I'd like a woman who can get gravid from the future or get pregnant. Or one from this time, that's been sanitized away from covid. I know that aliens and probably the 2100ds have this sort of technology by now, so you can treat me, if it's judged my sperm in some way's not affected and then normal intercourse to get her pregnant.

I know of the predicament coming as predicted by Babba Vanga and Nostradamus, so I'd like you to take the child to another world to be raised. I have a double royalty genetic line in me, so it's not just another child. This plus a little cash would be agreeable. Thanks, this is as best I can help you. And whoever is in possession of that device, and this counts for many parative and other timelines, worldlines, don't hit it with a sledge hammer.

To make this real simple to understand, even if this is a joke and the device is made of cardboard, in reality somewhere else, the real time travel survey items is real and so would this agent, if this is supposed to be a practical disheartening joke?

Last edited:

F Stein

How this works, is that it shoots out a toroidal definition of an oblate which enters it into null time travel space. This is your method of travel. Has to be. The brain for this device is a micro-circuitry card that is AI imbued. The main circuitry card, which actually served as a motherboard by 2000nds standards is not large, but it's location and placement as a traveler, is ascribed to a set pattern. So it's meant to appear for a set time, observe and then disappear. # There must have been an invisibility cloak on it, that malfunctioned for some reason as the units not supposed to be seen, when in on-duty function.

My guess was is that this is employed by the 2100ds era times and events survey team, to track historical occurrences and properly record them down, and I'm only allowed to say, 2100ds purposes.

How this unit was captured, is that either it malfunctioned, was attacked and captured when its cloaking mechanism failed, or since it's AI directed, for some reason had gone rouge. In other words it no longer wanted to be in within the 2100ds period of time. I don't can't guess the reason, if that's the case, so I won't venture a guess.

You can locate this device by using a modification of a dowsing pendulum crystal, with the radionics, " Go fetch and find the signature of this device", as your query command. You can mount the control device next to a control board, or mini computer, which will direct your drone. Then once found, as they say in Star Trek, popular series from the past, you can beam it out.

WORDS OF GREAT CAUTION HERE. If I'm right about this, then this may be a fusion powered device. So don't go trying to smash it with a sledge hammer, as if it activates while your trying to destroy it, it may either fry, or blow up the building you're in.

* For payment, I'd like a woman who can get gravid from the future or get pregnant. Or one from this time, that's been sanitized away from covid. I know that aliens and probably the 2100ds have this sort of technology by now, so you can treat me, if it's judged my sperm in some way's not affected and then normal intercourse to get her pregnant.

I know of the predicament coming as predicted by Babba Vanga and Nostradamus, so I'd like you to take the child to another world to be raised. I have a double royalty genetic line in me, so it's not just another child. This plus a little cash would be agreeable. Thanks, this is as best I can help you. And whoever is in possession of that device, and this counts for many parative and other timelines, worldlines, don't hit it with a sledge hammer.

To make this real simple to understand, even if this is a joke and the device is made of cardboard, in reality somewhere else, the real time travel survey items is real and so would this agent, if this is supposed to be a practical disheartening joke?
My brain is fried from attempting to understand this dribble.

lamdo263

How this unit was captured, is that either it malfunctioned, was attacked and captured when its cloaking mechanism failed, or since it's AI directed, for some reason had gone rouge. In other words it no longer wanted to be in within the 2100ds period of time. I don't can't guess the reason, if that's the case, so I won't venture a guess.

Oops, almost forgot. A similar device is even shown in the Webster's Encyclopedia of mind space and time, at an outdoor market. A balding proprietor is working at an outdoor counter, to where not to his knowledge a glowing device appears above his head that he's not aware of. He's smiling in the series of quick capture photos which show this device floating above his head. The patron in front of him also does not see or sense the device and the man at the counter in a white shirt, untucked smiling and also wearing thick dark horned rim glasses carries on business as usual.

By time travel law, I must submit a copy even if spoken to this say.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Oops, almost forgot. A similar device is even shown in the Webster's Encyclopedia of mind space and time, at an outdoor market. A balding proprietor is working at an outdoor counter, to where not to his knowledge a glowing device appears above his head that he's not aware of. He's smiling in the series of quick capture photos which show this device floating above his head. The patron in front of him also does not see or sense the device and the man at the counter in a white shirt, untucked smiling and also wearing thick dark horned rim glasses carries on business as usual.

By time travel law, I must submit a copy even if spoken to this say.
The description of this device is in the encyclopedia set. You might find it by a i-net search. Because use of this object may be a time or trans-dimensional device, and still currently in use, I'm not at liberty to describe it, but you might try a meta-search, such as { pics outdoor shop keep has glowing mystery device float overhead }.

Yeah' I know, I laugh at my typos too, but I am good at what I do. Thanks

steven chiverton

:ROFLMAO:

Is this true with Nicola Tesla?

Than it could be that that Derby will be the epicenter of time travel, but than we have a person on paranormalis that can infiltrate the secret society there.
who is the person you speak of in the paranormalis that can infiltrate the secret society