Am I a time traveller from 2120?

start at edge

If I would be a grandchild in 2099, I think I would doubt my grandparent mental health when hearing him telling me “here is the jackpot combination for next week” … yet, I would give it a try and play those numbers.
… So, what is the lottery system and especially WHERE ??? … I must be very convincing when I advise someone to move there, have kids, convince those kids to have their kids, convince them to believe AND convince them to play the lottery when the moment comes.
One question still remains – will this make anyone bring a flower to my grave or at least acknowledge it was I who made their day ???

alpha centauri

She's gone quiet, don't even know if she still here posting?
I gave her the hint to Derby in another thread. Perhaps, she has already gone there.

I heard a similar story before, but a little bit different. The origin was Derby, UK, if I remember correctly and a group of Derby seeded the virus in India. But the origin is from a secret society in Derby.

That is what was told by a fellow member Harriet B.
Here is the orignial post:

I also call @TimeFlipper to the witness stand. Maybe he knows more.

Last edited:

F Stein

I gave her the hint to Derby in another thread. Perhaps, she has already gone there.
I've read a lot about Derby on this forum and if you've had the misfortune of having been there your understand why people think it's the epicentre of doom :devilish: Intoxicated tramps and chavs (hobos and and trailer-trash) seem to congregate around the city centre at the weekend, that are so dense that light bends around them. Abusing anyone who looks different to or sounds educated, while their overweight young teenage girlfriends are looking after their baby. The retail stores there are maned by lacklustre staff that seem to be reanimated cadavers and don't get me started on the dreadful restaurants. That have only Blue Nun and several day old house corked wine on the menu.

Last edited: