American President Joe Biden Told Not To Answer Questions.

TimeFlipper

So who is telling the most powerful guy in the World he shouldnt be answering questions and why not?
Could Vice President Kamala Harris be telling him to stop answering questions and stick to the tele-prompter script because of all the embarrassing errors he constantly makes including very sadly, his increasing inability to remain fully cognitive?

start at edge

I said (wrote) it many times – I know almost nothing about politics (except it is a filthy bitch), yet, I think that if someone is telling the most powerful guy in the world what to do (or not to do), then that guy is NOT the most powerful and this goes for all presidents, politicians or whatever leaders. I also think that the only ones who should tell those what to do, are THE PEOPLE whom they represent and who voted for them and placed them there at the top.
The wisest are easily identifiable … they do not only answer questions (or not), but most important – they also ask questions every now and then. Nevertheless, it seems to be pretty rare seeing someone with a great wisdom joining something related to politics … and if they do, they are the most attacked, from all directions – it is them whom we should get focus on, help and protect the best way we can, as they are great quality people, of high moral and consciousness.