An Insight To Shadow Folk

Christina

And the room with the most activity of course

Thanks for the reply again. It's outside LOOKING IN at her or them?? I'm going over there tonight so I will try but according to my mom the thing runs so darn fast it would be gone before I could maybe get something. I'll post back if I catch anything but with it being outside so close to airport and heavy traffic i'm unconfident it will do me any good and I do not want to invite it in by me talking to it indoors if is in fact staying outside just looking in but with it touching her i don't know? I think i'm going to take blasttyrant's advice and maybe pick up a cheap recording device in the near future and keep in running while she's watching t.v. maybe take some pics around her house with my digital camera (who knows right) maybe i'll pick up some orbs or something? I just wish I knew what in the he** it wanted?

By your mom feeling something run its fingers through her hair tells me that its domain is both in and out side. if it was limited just outside that's the only place you would see it and feel it. BUT if you feel that its only outside by all means only talk outside.

Keep in mind only ask don't answer if by some chance it asks's you a question don't answer just respond with another question of your own, if at any point you feel like your life is in Danger stop what your doing and remove your self from the situation. and ALWAYS go in with a clear and positive mind.

makes sense and will do thank you very much! and for the advice not to respond back if i do ever get it to talk. you've been great and thank you again! also i agree that it is prob inside too now so i'll come up with a plan.

Christina

I completely agree with you tyrant. No amount of banishing praying or cleansing will work if there is someone desiring its presence. It is like you are closing all the doors or windows but she goes right behind you opening them again.

My experiences with the black figures have never been good. My experiences in general with spirits have never been good. But I have always been able to repel them with only my strength of will. took years of constant harassment but even still they can get the best of me. The being needs to go.

It is very easy not to believe in the God or Supreme Being that gets spoken about in church but I assure you, Truth and the All will listen to you regardless if you believe or not because we are all a part of the puzzle. Look up what science says about our brains and how they relate at a quantum level. We are all a piece of Everything.

Sorry for preaching at you, but it is why I think simply believing in what you are doing makes it effective. You charge your actions with intent and intent becomes reality. (chaos theory)

Get some salt, lay a ring around the house, pray, burn some sage and smoke out the entire house and the perimeter of the circle. It is going to have to be a constant thing cause the being may come back angry and slightly starved.

don't want to have a God war here but why so much experience if God's got your back? Sorry but no one knows for sure what these things are so you can't say your way is the only right way. Please only reply if your going to give me an example of one of your expeiences? no (chaos theory here) wrote in to see what people thought about it and what to do that's it.

Christina

Please, if there is anyone else out there who comes across my original post here please feel free to write! Any advice or similar story I would more than LOVE to hear about! Thanks

trekie4ever

There are other posts on the forum where I've shared my experiences. I've had one call itself the devil to me.

And why do I have experiences? Who knows? why do the good die young?

Christina

There are other posts on the forum where I've shared my experiences. I've had one call itself the devil to me.

And why do I have experiences? Who knows? why do the good die young?

Your right and I do get it but I guess like I told tyrant she doesn't care it's there and to be honest I am the one into this and the one who wants to know why her why her house and what really is it? I am the one who even berfor this happened has been interested in these type of things so I guess in the end I'm not trying to get rid of it for her just trying to gain knowledge (more of it) that's all or hear some similar stories. If anything I would like to communicate with it if i could or at least see it. PEACE

trekie4ever

Your right and I do get it but I guess like I told tyrant she doesn't care it's there and to be honest I am the one into this and the one who wants to know why her why her house and what really is it? I am the one who even berfor this happened has been interested in these type of things so I guess in the end I'm not trying to get rid of it for her just trying to gain knowledge (more of it) that's all or hear some similar stories. If anything I would like to communicate with it if i could or at least see it. PEACE

Good luck. Let us know what happens. I would certainly like to know. I'm curious too

Christina

Good luck. Let us know what happens. I would certainly like to know. I'm curious too

Thank you very much and i will for sure. I have also had a very strange thing or should i say things happen in my home not to long ago that I was curious about too but I will start a new thread for that one. I'm still figuring this site out and really like it so please check it out if that's how this site works. it's not about a shadow person. thank you again!

Samstwitch

You might try to find an Indian Shaman to do a house blessing sense God is out.

Thank you spooky but, i'm not really trying to get rid of it just trying to figure out what the heck it is and why it's there???

Hi Christina and welcome!

I don't know if you're dealing with a good or bad spirit, but Jesus said, you will know someone by their 'fruits' (that includes spirits). In other words, by what they do. or cause to happen. There is good and evil in this world and the next. Not trying to scare, but you said all kinds of bad things have been happening, so perhaps this entity is causing problems.

I have had many ghostly encounters...fortunately, all good ones. I'm also Christian, a believer in Jesus. I pray daily. There is power in prayer, but it also depends on who you're praying to.

Evil spirits can disguise themselves as harmless. They do it all the time. They disguise themselves as children, or someone harmless, or pretend to be a protector, until they attach themselves to a person, and then they wreak havoc. I've heard many stories about this type of thing happening. (That is also how some people become possessed.)

The Bible says, satan can disguise himself as an Angel of Light. In the Apocrypha books of Adam and Eve, satan disguised himself many times (as an old man, as an Angel of Light, and more), and tricked the couple, then he did bad things to them. Like I said, I don't know if the spirit you're dealing with is good or bad, but it's something to be mindful of. Also, because you have no belief in God and do not pray, you have no protection.

There's that old saying...Be careful what you wish for.