An overview of The Montauk Project

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
TimeFlipper, this is a great post, it’s all based upon 25 or 30-year-old information. It’s an excellent starting for those members will want to learn more about time travel and the government conducting experiments on time travel. For those individuals that have a deep desire for more knowledge, the book series by Peter Moon are an excellent starting points. For many years I have owned the Montauk books in my personal library.

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper, this is a great post, it’s all based upon 25 or 30-year-old information. It’s an excellent starting for those members will want to learn more about time travel and the government conducting experiments on time travel. For those individuals that have a deep desire for more knowledge, the book series by Peter Moon are an excellent starting points. For many years I have owned the Montauk books in my personal library.
I too own the books Prof, and i think the cool part now is that they can be downloaded (maybe for free or very cheap) in E book format (y) :)

Wind7

Staff
Interesting that the montauk experiments came to that sudden halt when that 'mind created' monster became a reality from the figment of imagination.

Not to mention the ties to occultism.

To unlock the mind....and break the barriers when most don't even believe in the outcome.

Interesting video TF.

Keep them coming. :)

TimeFlipper

@Wind7 The mind who created the Beast was that of Duncan Camerons, the psychic involved in those time-experiments...Psychologically it could be said that the beast was created from within his own "ID" which is the term used for the area of our minds that contain all our nasty thoughts and self survival instincts, but is contained by our "super-ego" :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
@Wind7 The mind who created the Beast was that of Duncan Camerons, the psychic involved in those time-experiments...Psychologically it could be said that the beast was created from within his own "ID" which is the term used for the area of our minds that contain all our nasty thoughts and self survival instincts, but is contained by our "super-ego" :)

So elegantly explain in simple terms of what happened.

The Human Brain is a very powerful tool and can be used for good or bad.
"Human thoughts are real things and real things can do things".
Now couple this statement with the Montauk chair on steroids, that amplifies
human thoughts into anything you want to manifest be it good or bad.