Analyzing Peragro (Reloaded)

lev

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Sep 15 2004, 06:47 PM
I think it is to keep a mans private property from being trampled to death before at least one person gets to have a look-see what's in there.

Besides that, the map is WRONG!? However the cave does have a peculiar name and that is how it was located - by talking to the grave digger at the graveyard where the map pointed to.

SFW

::.. A graveyard? :: So obviously the map does not point to someone's private property :: basically its wrong :: still it cannot be posted beacuse a man's private property will get "trampled to death?" ..::.. I don't follow :: some clarification please ..::

::.. If the map is not pointing to someone's private property then post it as a Peragro sepcimen for us all to see ..::.. Blot names if you wish ..::.. I'd would really like to see anything and everything Paragro left behind as clues..::

Snow

Hi lev! The map is not accurate. It does point to a graveyard. At the graveyard, when my brother found it, he ran into an old gravedigger who used to play in Peragro's cave as a child and gave my brother the correct location of the cave, the name of the man who owned the property, and directions to his home. All of this info is already in this thread. My brother has been to the property twice and both times could not get anyone to answer the door. Both times my brother left his name and phone number with the owners mail in his mail box. The first note was gone when the second one was left. The farmer has not called him. He does want to talk to the farmer either by phone or in person before he makes another plan. He is willing to sneak in if he doesn't get permission but he has real life going on all around him - a very busy seasonal job and dialysis and lots of tests to get on a transplant list.

The letter that accompanied the map, when sent to Satan, is posted in the this thread. The map itself is of the mapquest type that you get when you type in an address. It has a couple circles and an arrow penned on it. I am not at liberty to post the map but Satan can if he wants to. Perhaps it is silly to think that a bunch of TT enthusiasts will go to the graveyard, get directions to the cave and trample an old mans property. Perhaps it is silly to hope that someone who knows the story and has a camera will get to the cave and look for evidence of Peragro before anyone else gets there and moves it around or destroys it.

Those are my thoughts and opinions. It doesn't have to be my brother or anyone I know - I just hope something is there and I want it "preserved" at least until there are pictures. The longer this goes on, the less likely it that anything will be there such as artifacts. But there is still the scorch marks and heat affected rocks.

Short answer, after long explanation - all which is already in this thread - I am not going to post the map but Satan can if he wants to.

Several people, including myself, are anxious to have this expedition ACCOMPLISHED and a report made. So I ask the community again: Is there anyone else in the area of Springfield, Missouri who would like the information my brother has so far, for the purpose of examining Peragro's cave? With Satan's permission I would pass it on.

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

John

It was my original intent to pass it on to one other individual and have that individual find said cave. However, it appears that is a very hard task to accomplish. I say that we hold off on passing the information any further for now. You and your brother realize the severity of tresspassing and the dangers involved. Once he is able to go there, we will all get the proof or lack there of we want. I am just a bit skiddish about "passing the torch" a third time.

Cornelia

I have this strange feeling that Peragro was something important.

Too bad your brother is so busy... but I understand: he is dyalized and waiting for a transplant! He just need our best wishes and a big hug (my mother had a transplant too) >:D<

But anyway, I'm sure when we get into the cave, (or if we only would have talk to that girl...), we'll be amazed.

John

SFW,
I missed the part about your brother being in dialysis. My mother in law is also in dialysis and on a transfer list. I can appreciate your and your brother's situation. I will leave picking a replacement up to your discretion.

John

I was, for some odd reason, thinking about the whole "Peragro" incident. I was thinking about this mainly because I noticed on the control panel that the search word "Peragro" is used every month to get to this site. So I decided to call the "Payphone" he called me from to see if maybe he would answer...basically my skepticism got the best of me. I called the "Payphone" and got a fax tone. What this means I have no clue other than to think that the phone he called from was a business perhaps or a personal fax line. Just an update.

I also, checked what all came across google when you typed in the search term "Peragro". Among the many interesting links is one, that we previously examined but one I would like to re-open for opinion, to the time travel institute. The link to the "Peragro" that posted there is: http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforu...25&Old=allposts

I am not a, typing style analyst, but have attempted the science once or twice. At first I dismissed the tti "Peragro" as a separate Peragro. However, if anyone has the time to validate this through typing analysis or other means, I would be interested in the results. Just another update.

John

Well my first assumption that it was a fax number must be incorrect. When I called the number it rang 4 times then gave me a high pitched squeal. So, I tried to fax a blank piece of paper to the number (assuming that I might get a reply telling me who owned the "fax" machine). However, the faxes never talked. I am going to try from another fax machine just to make sure.