Ancient astronauts

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Ancient astronauts

This probably fits equally well under Aliens and UFOlogy, but what the hell.

Has anyone read much about the ancient astronaut theory? I think the first one to really propose the idea was Erich von Daniken. He wrote several interesting books on the topic. Some of his theories and explanations may be skewed in his favor, but the evidence he presents is fascinating to say the least.

Check these out:
View attachment 3 View attachment 4 View attachment 5 View attachment 6 View attachment 7

Airplane hieroglyphics, figures with glowing helmets... How can they be interpreted as anything BUT technologically advanced beings?

Condar

Re: Ancient Astronauts

It's kinda like that ufo in one of Da Vinci's paintings its always covered up or not talked about ever. Even Mayan Temples have images like this. Although that fourth one there... wouldn't wanna meet those guys in a dark alley. Anyways, there almost prove that there have been a technologically advanced civilization here, either visiting or from before. I'm a huge Atlantis buff so I have to say I think their still around under the Ocean. And maybe were not being visited from other planets, but by lost civilizations. I can't wait til we break the pressure barrier and our able to send probes to the very bottom of our ocean's just imagine what we'll find... gives me goose bumps.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Very interesting topic.

I don't think mayans and egyptians imagined those characters with helmets and suits. I've read a lot about that a couple of years ago, and I still can't believe such drawings actually exist.

They are actually the greatest proof of Alien --OR-- ancient advanced technology on Earth.

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I also find it interesting that we've had such a hard time finding the bridge between humans and apes. When you read von Daniken's books, it seems extremely plausible that our species was genetically manipulated. For what reason I don't know. Fun? Experiment? Slavery?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Exactly, we don't know why.
What do you think of Nibiru about this subject ?
Do you think these Astronauts could be from there ?
In my opinion they are probably from a lost civilization. Nibiru, if it exists, is not out of question.

Also a link I'll need to read : Ancient Astronauts

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I have a couple ??????
first question
just how did they make the drawings on the ground without a spotter to giude them from a point high enough to see the whole thing.
second question
just why would they put the drawings on the ground if no-one was able to fly up to see them.
with sites like these we have real proof of a deception/hiding of facts about the true history of this mudball, and our reason for even being here

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The drawing they made were probably made for the "Gods" to see them.
If I remember what I've read not so long ago, some people have been able to reproduce these drawings in our days, without using modern technologies. It was about geometry.

I can't find any other explanation.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

so maybe these drawings are outpost markers,or colony signs???
maybe?????? that would explain the diff.in the body types of humans.
we got colonized by diff. planets so to speek. the galatic counsel gave each there own area????
I figured they used a scale model and ropes/string to step off the outline and curve points and then just filled in between the dots????? but just a guess. anyway the drawings are very accurate for people who had only a basic view of the world around them huh?????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, depending what "Gods" means to them, we're maybe not from here. The thing I can't explain, are the hieroglyphics representing airplanes and characters with helmets. That's just impossible for people to imagine these drawings in that time. They must have seen something like...ETs getting out a space ship. Look at these drawings, they represent astronauts, nothing else. :eek:

Num7

Harte

Webnower said:
Airplane hieroglyphics, figures with glowing helmets... How can they be interpreted as anything BUT technologically advanced beings?

The answer is simple. You have to know what you're looking at. Then you can interpret.

kc wildman said:
I have a couple ??????
first question
just how did they make the drawings on the ground without a spotter to giude them from a point high enough to see the whole thing.

If you're talking about Nazca, they didn't.

All the drawings there can be seen from nearby hill sides. All of them.
kc wildman said:
second question
just why would they put the drawings on the ground if no-one was able to fly up to see them.
with sites like these we have real proof of a deception/hiding of facts about the true history of this mudball, and our reason for even being here

The Nazca drawings were made in the Common Era. Why is another question. Currently it is thought that they correspond to an underground system of aquifers and aquaducts, several of which are still in use today by the same natives than made the drawings.

It has been mathematically established that the lines there have no significant correspondence with positions of any stars or other heavenly bodies.

Numenorean7 said:
The thing I can't explain, are the hieroglyphics representing airplanes and characters with helmets.
There are no hieroglyphs that represent airplanes.

Hieroglyphs are like letters. They spell words, they don't represent them in a pictogram.

You need to realize that the letter A doesn't mean "stealth fighter," although it looks like one, doesn't it?

The pic Webnower is showing is part of the titular section for the builder of the temple of Osiris - Seti . The Kings of Egypt had several ways of giving their names, the one shown is part of what's called the "two ladies" titular which uses two ladies to represent upper and lower Egypt.

IOW, the things have been translated - they don't spell "helicopter," or "airplane" or "submarine."

They look the way they do because Ramses II came in and plastered over another king's name (his fathers', as I recall,) and put his own up there and since that time some of the plaster has fallen off, showing a jumble of the two ladies titular for two different kings in the same panel.

Most pics of that panel have been photoshopped to soften the effect - in a good pic you can see where the plaster fell off.

You can read about it here, if you really want to know.

Otherwise, dream on.

There's a poster at ATS named Byrd that can translate hieroglyphs. She's a doctoral candidate - Anthropology. She's posted fairly extensively on this over there.

There is another website out there that gives the entire translation, but I don't have it saved anymore. The site I linked above diagrams what parts are old writing and what parts are newer writing.

The above-linked site is full of good info. After you read the page I linked, go to the bottom and click on the "home" button. I think you'll agree that it belongs in your favorites file. Bookmark it.

Harte