Ancient astronauts

Keroscene

Re: Ancient Astronauts

heiroplanesfz2.jpg

My professional interpretations of the heiroglyphs picture as follows. Labeled to avoid any confusion as to what I think they are (for me more than you), like it really matters.

1) Obviously a flying insect creature. I think this one pre-dates the pre-cambrian arachnid pre-age. I'd have to consult with the HDRkid on this one, but I think this one is a given.

2) THis one is looks to me like a plecko fish. It's quite possible a distant species of these were land creatures at one time. THey were part of a failed experiment with the reptilians when they made us for mining operations, we didn't work that well underwater.(That ones kind of reaching, I know). Although its been postulated that through the course of evolution, this heiroglyph picture is actually a flow chart on, you guessed it, evolution. He is swimming towards his dinner here. He could be hungry, he looks hungry, but I don't got time to waste on the pointless stuff. We'll get to the helicopters later and it will all become clear.

3) Time for the helicopter. Clearly an American Apache attack chopper. THe only differnce is, back then they were all made out of this super light limestone material. The great scientist/alchemist/philosopher Rapunzel discovered the remedy in roughly 30,000 BC. Unfortunately, all this information was lost in the great flood from the angry god named God of gods. He said sorry afterwards and gave us a rainbow, so we know it's all good. They're very pretty and I can't argue with a good rainbow.

4) THere was a cartoon one time called the Snorks. If in doubt, Google them and you will see the similarities. THis is clearly one of their transport vehicles. Similar to what the Nautilus was for Ahab, but with nitrous.

5)Geroge Jetsons Astro Car. No alien connection with this one. The helmet is directly to the left, in case you feel the need to open the cabin in low pressure enviroments. Depressurization is critical when doing this so you don't pop like balloon.

7) A skateboard ramp. Skateboard have been used for millions of years by egyptians. You might say "Skateboards? Isn't that technology awfully primitive for people who were building helicopters?" Absolutely not. Skateboards are very effecient for working and moving large cornerstone blocks and pavers, and when you're done you have your ride home ready to go. It was wonderful.

7)A maze, or a backgammon table. The evidence points to backgammon. THe ancient egyptians had a game very similar to backgammon, this is evidence of it. Do some research.

8) One of the first statues from the very first Burning Man festivals.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

It's true!

Honestly, I don't know how you can look at the above image and NOT see a helicopter, spaceship and airplane.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Didn't Daniken make a bunch of Chariots of the Gods shows? I remember there being a show or series about that. If I can find them I'll stick them in the videos section when that goes up.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hey didn't they find a scale modle of an airplane in a pyramid/cave/tomb that flew when they threw it up in the air?????? damn wish I could remember where I saw that report

Num7

Administrator
Staff

If I ever find a 5 000 years old airplane model in a tomb, I don't think I'm going to throw it in the air to see if it flies :eek: lol

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

no realy........ if I rember rite it was carved from a single piece of wood and actualy flew when thrown into the air. seems like they also found some seeds too and when planted some actualy grew. I will see if I can find it again

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Cool !
Seriously, I think I heard of that before. I heard it on TV I think. Did you find that on Internet ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

now that you mention it I think it may well have been on the discovery chanel.something like historys misterys,or puzzles of the past or the like, but yeh I think it might have been a T.V. program???? still looking

Harte

kc wildman said:
now that you mention it I think it may well have been on the discovery chanel.something like historys misterys,or puzzles of the past or the like, but yeh I think it might have been a T.V. program???? still looking
I don't understand at all why you are still looking.

It's often referred to as the "Pharoah's Glider," and it's explained in great detail at the site I linked on the previous page which I told everyone to go to.

I didn't just throw that up there.

I'm telling you, there's info there that you want and need.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I don't understand at all why you are still looking.

It's often referred to as the "Pharoah's Glider," and it's explaqined in great detail at the site I linked on the previous page which I told everyone to go to.

I din't just throw that up there.

I'm telling you, there's info there that you want and need.

Harte
We're only using our imagination on an interesting subject.
I've read some of the pages in the link you gave us, and let me tell you, they were very interesting, they had the info I was looking for. :)

Cheers !

Num7