Another way of looking at time

Dr Zaius

@Dr Zaius Hey chill out man, no need to call other members assholes or trolls, we all have our own beliefs on Paranormalis (y) :D
I'm sorry to say Timeflipper, but your little friend fits both of those descriptions by his actions. Why don't you have a chat with him about being an adult and putting his time online to better use. There seems to be an issue here where many visit this site but seldom post because they are afraid of being immediately assaulted by a confederacy of trolls, ever ready with snarky comments and derision. These actions hamper,rather than encourage inclusiveness and the free exchange of ideas. I'm sorry you don't see that, perhaps it has been part of the site for so long that it has become accepted. I don't care for Rap music, just not my thing, and yet, I do not feel compelled to hang around Rap websites and make snarky comments. They are free to enjoy their music without my negative input. See how that works.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Oh dear, last week it was you and Harte going head to head arguing, and now your starting again with Bullethead21 :eek:...
If Admin decides a member is a troll they will take action against that person, be certain of that (y)..

Maybe neither of you are aware that at your disposal is an "ignore" feature that is there for two people who cant "get on" with each other, and it is very useful for keeping down blood pressure which leads to anger, which can lead to a brain aneurysm or a heart attack :eek:...
Do you see how caring our Admin is for us? :cool: :D

Dr Zaius

Oh dear, last week it was you and Harte going head to head arguing, and now your starting again with Bullethead21 :eek:...
If Admin decides a member is a troll they will take action against that person, be certain of that (y)..

Maybe neither of you are aware that at your disposal is an "ignore" feature that is there for two people who cant "get on" with each other, and it is very useful for keeping down blood pressure which leads to anger, which can lead to a brain aneurysm or a heart attack :eek:...
Funny you see me as the instigator, maybe you are part of the issue Flipp, ever consider that? Maybe you have not seen anyone stand up for themselves, I have always found that best way to deal with bullies, even intellectual bullies, is to confront them

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Funny you see me as the instigator, maybe you are part of the issue Flipp, ever consider that? Maybe you have not seen anyone stand up for themselves, I have always found that best way to deal with bullies, even intellectual bullies, is to confront them
I kinda know where you're coming from, but please, just chill out. ;)

TimeFlipper

Did i say a lie when i mentioned your altercation with Harte, and did i lie about you calling Bullethead an asshole and a troll??..
Yes i did make a posting about you and Harte chilling out a bit last week, and yes i did say that you and Bullethead could ignore each other, so what??..If anyone wants to continue arguing with each other, its very normal some member will try and break it up before a moderator steps in..So bite me if you dont like what i have to say :p :LOL: @Dr Zaius

Dr Zaius

I kinda know where you're coming from, but please, just chill out. ;)
If you know where I'm coming from and you are the moderator then what exactly is the answer? Doesn't really matter, please PM me to let me know how to delete my account or I give permission for you to do so if I can't do it myself. Thank you

Last edited:

Dr Zaius

Did i say a lie when i mentioned your altercation with Harte, and did i lie about you calling Bullethead an asshole and a troll??..
Yes i did make a posting about you and Harte chilling out a bit last week, and yes i did say that you and Bullethead could ignore each other, so what??..If anyone wants to continue arguing with each other, its very normal some member will try and break it up before a moderator steps in..So bite me if you dont like what i have to say :p :LOL: @Dr Zaius
You are the self appointed guardian of this site. You are also part of the problem. It's a shame because this site could have been so much more if you were more accepting of new ideas. If anyone knows of a site that has more discussion of these topics than trolls feel free to let me know. I'm gone.

TimeFlipper

Iam the self appointed guardian of Paranormalis and the problem why you argue am i??..Thats the best laugh ive had all week! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Harte

So, you're saying that all diseases aren't "man made?" :D

Harte