any Flat Earth adherents out there ???

TimeFlipper

I not sure what I believe anymore but I did read everyones post and don't usually give feedback, one poster here left a wiki link and I found a quote in that article stating this is how the found the radius and circumference>>>Assuming that the Earth was spherical (360°), and that Alexandria was due north of Syene, he concluded that the meridian arcdistance from Alexandria to Syene must therefore be 1/50th of a circle's circumference, or 7°12'/360°. reading on from there got even more interesting about there were 3 errors in figuring out the actual calculation, 1 of the errors is they assume the earth to be a sphere ,,Lol look up crow777 youtube channel also this is a good u2b video of flat earth >>>
If earth is flat the coverup is easier to explain radius axis tilt spinning speed stuff that we comprehend like magic.. reality is god sent Jesus in his image for us to see,, our mind cannot comprehend gods true image, god created earth remember...maybe we can't comprehend earth true image so god also sent us NASA remember god created everything
-
Any takers on this one?
[/QUOTE]
Nah..im staying out of this one, my head is actually flat :eek::D

wyldberi

I not sure what I believe anymore but I did read everyones post and don't usually give feedback, one poster here left a wiki link and I found a quote in that article stating this is how the found the radius and circumference>>>Assuming that the Earth was spherical (360°), and that Alexandria was due north of Syene, he concluded that the meridian arcdistance from Alexandria to Syene must therefore be 1/50th of a circle's circumference, or 7°12'/360°. reading on from there got even more interesting about there were 3 errors in figuring out the actual calculation, 1 of the errors is they assume the earth to be a sphere ,,Lol look up crow777 youtube channel also this is a good u2b video of flat earth >>>
If earth is flat the coverup is easier to explain radius axis tilt spinning speed stuff that we comprehend like magic.. reality is god sent Jesus in his image for us to see,, our mind cannot comprehend gods true image, god created earth remember...maybe we can't comprehend earth true image so god also sent us NASA remember god created everything
-
Any takers on this one?
[/QUOTE]

I have to run. Only had time to watch the first minute of the video linked. The curvature shown in the video is caused by the wide angle lens used. I have lots of photographs taken with a 21mm lens where vertical objects such as trees and tall buildings are apparently tipped at odd angles from the vertical. It's called the "keystone" effect. It's caused by the curvature of the surface of the lens and not holding the camera flat and level as the lens is designed for.

CDS

Flat Earth and 73 Miles Up
Published on Jun 27, 2015
Read info for a better understanding of this Launch.

1.) Yes, the launch uses three cameras, all using Gopro cameras.
2.) The Launch went about 73 miles up into the sky.
3.) Yes, I could use a Gopro lens corrector, but it adds to the validity of the video if I don't edit it.
4.) If anybody can tell me when and how we can see a Curve going into the sky - I'd be happy to hear it. But for now, I'm sticking to that there will be no observable curve seen.

Just sharing, I don't subscribe to this theory.

Ike

Q28GENM.jpg

Sliders

Yes the Earth is Flat if anyone has any questions or would like to debate it, im up for it!!!! You can't choose and pick what to believe NASA about...(#wethepeople1776)