Anyone Here Use A Hyper Dimensional Resonator?

Barbon

I have one and am keen to talk to some people who also have one to find out their experiences if any. I also have questions.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure how come I didn't notice this topic was posting in the General Discussion section. Perhaps it explains why it didn't get the attention it deserved as a time travel topic.

I'm pretty sure someone will be able to answer your questions. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a great article, with a great time travel story! :)

The collapse theory is taking a piece of paper, marking one end A, marking the other end B and folding it in half, bringing A & B together instantly. This is sort of a Stargate method of space travel. I also believe that time travel can happen right here on Earth via accidental flukes of nature. Example: The Versailles Time Slip. To briefly tell you what happened, there were two older women (Anne Moberly & Eleanor Jourdain) that walked into a mist in Versailles, near the Palace Gardens, they were instantly transported to the Renaissance era, the time before the French Revolution. As they observed everything that was occurring in this time period, they discovered that they were like 'phantoms', unable to alter history. The people of this time period were unaware of their presence. They were able to read a book that a young lady in a park was holding, as they stood over her. The only entity that was aware of their presence was a sinister small man wearing all black. Some people have theorized that this was an entity that is able to move about in the spectrum of time periods with ease, and some have even theorized that this entity may be the conventional Men In Black. The ladies when re-entering the mist found themselves back in their own time period and recounted their tale of time travel to local authorities. What made this case of time travel so unique is that the book they managed to read, was a rare book in their time period of 1901 and only a few still existed. The ones that existed were inaccessible to the public, but yet they were able to quote off the words from the pages that were open to them. With this type of verification, it appeared that their claims of time travel were valid. There have been similar cases of time travel, this is only one of the stories.

TimeFlipper

The lady that was seen seated in her description of the ship (DE173) should get her facts correct..
It was the USS Eldridge, and not the USS Philadelphia..(sic)..Also it was a Destroyer and not a Frigate
It didnt have 36 guns on board it had 13 guns plus 3 torpedo tubes and 1 Hedgehog anti submarine mortar..:p

She also said that the USS Eldridge disrupted electro-magnetic fields,in a similar fashion to the HDR, where in fact the Eldridge created 2 counter rotating electro-magnetic fields of extremely high power which "broke" its way into another dimension...:eek:

You have to choose for yourself if the rest of the information the lady gave could have any "facts" about the HDR, when in actual fact she cant even give accurate information on the ship that was used in the Philadelphia Experiment..::LOL::
I challenge anybody to give me absolute proof that the HDR can physically send anybody out of this dimension into another..
There is a possibility that it might assist people to astrally move around time, but iam even skeptical about this...But i could be hopelessly wrong! :D

Zeirbah

Are there specific instructions on how to use the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly, but I did feel vibrations while the electromagnet was resting on my solar plexus, like the first time use a year ago.