Apparitions of Living Persons

Carl Miller

A psychic that gets frightened as he scares living people=locale I according to Robert Monroe

Finding myself in the slums of Rio de Janeiro as a ghost i sat on a wooden fence to watch negro ladies wash clothes.
i caused my energy body to be grosser by drawing energy out of the two women as a vampire so to say. The element water triggers the process of creating a grosser energy body to the extent of being visible.
One of the women sensed my ghostly presence and turned around to see me sitting on the fence right behind them.
She screams terrorized and i screamed back too as if i had been found out doing something wrong, i got back to my physical body with a start from 700 miles away from where i had been.
It took nano-seconds to get back to the physical body.

This did not happen in the astral plane, but in our ordinary world, right here.

Carl Miller

We are not against the authentic skepticism, the healthy skepticism, the objective skepticism. A true skeptic is a person who uses common sense and reasons

rationally, a person who shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice and preconceptions and a person who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity.

However, we are against the cheap skepticism, the ignorant skepticism, the sick skepticism that denies everything for no reason.

These skeptics should call themselves pseudo-skeptics instead because they do not offer another valid solution to many mysteries; they do not come up with new valid ideas, they are only devoted to negative criticism, which is criticism for the criticism itself and they have not even read half of the pages we have published.

They usually read one or two pages and if they disagree with the idea, they already think they have the authority to criticize all the other pages they have not even read .

On the other hand, a honest skeptic, is the one that evaluates all the possibilities, without leaving any theory aside – even if it’s spiritual or extraterrestrial – a honest skeptic would offer another solution that could be reasonable according to his studies and knowledge and of course after studying very well all the aspects and all the proposals that were given based on physical and mathematical evidence. Any theory based on honest criticism would be then welcome.

Regrettably, till this moment nobody has come up with logical or valid theories, nobody has given alternative explanations without prejudice, nonetheless, they keep criticizing based on prior beliefs and that criticism is not valid obviously.(generalizing)

.i want to make it clear that the phenomena attributed to me are mostly unpredictable, i have little or no control over them. They just happen. Metal simply starts to bend around me, lights turn on and turn off and trans communication happens. In the experience i told you i did apply force, it was my birthday then, and i wished to put on a show. Now i know that when i deliberately apply force, when i concentrate to reach a result, i often feel sick and unwell after the experience.
When phenomena happen involuntarily they just happen naturally without my wish, but always in my presence. I can tell two experiences of trans-communication. The first one some months ago as my mobile phone starting to ring, i went to answer to the phone and to my amazement what i heard was the program i often listened on the radio.
And the program is about parapsychology and the host voice was to familiar to me, BUT ON THE RADIO-not on the mobile phone. I knew a phenomenon had been happening and i went straight to the radio that by then was turn off. I turned the radio on and tuned in on the station-what a surprise! It has been the same she-host whose voice was so familiar on Saturday morning program not at that time-5p.m Sat

Last edited:

Aryeandris

I have been reading, good Carl :) now, I must ask if this is a separate occurance from the one that happened in the 90's?
And skepticism, very well agreed.

Carl Miller

Yes it is the same. This radio can be tuned in by TV via satellite. A experience alike happened the following day. i posted it on 'Unusual Electronic Phenomena' this morning.

Aryeandris

You went to your neighbor for him to hear it as well, & he did, & it only shut off when the other program was over...right? Or am I confusing 2 different things?

Aryeandris

I've come to the conclusion it doesn't really matter when u posted it, it is what it is & is definitely out of the "ordinary". I wonder why/how it happened..

Carl Miller

No, Saturday at 5 p.m. On Thursdays happened the channeling sessions. The latter belongs to another time line. You are confusing and making me laugh. TY.
Oh my. Overlook, yes i agree they are mind blowing phenomena.

Aryeandris

I have read just about everything you posted, and it all starts just becoming one story with the edges blurred in my mind, my apologies :)