Are Aliens time travellers from the future?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I had a friend that passed away a number of years ago, he was very fortunate to be able to read the biological report on the Roswell crash in 1947. In a long conversation with him in 1980, he revealed that the victims the Roswell crash were not grays like the movies personify. But, very small humanoid type beings, with oversized heads and thin bodies, with exceptional muscle tone in their legs and arms. He also stated that they could walk down any major city street in the United States and not be noticed as an alien being. They would be perceived as small, not attractive small humans by human standards. He also indicated that their blood type was O blood which would make them a universal donor to every man, woman and child on this planet.
This actualy confirms that they really were humans from our future. more importantly, it proves that time travel is possible and has already happened. Was your friend working for the government?

Yes, Very high up in the US Government back then.

Angelhoney

I had a friend that passed away a number of years ago, he was very fortunate to be able to read the biological report on the Roswell crash in 1947. In a long conversation with him in 1980, he revealed that the victims the Roswell crash were not grays like the movies personify. But, very small humanoid type beings, with oversized heads and thin bodies, with exceptional muscle tone in their legs and arms. He also stated that they could walk down any major city street in the United States and not be noticed as an alien being. They would be perceived as small, not attractive small humans by human standards. He also indicated that their blood type was O blood which would make them a universal donor to every man, woman and child on this planet.
This actualy confirms that they really were humans from our future. more importantly, it proves that time travel is possible and has already happened. Was your friend working for the government?

Yes, Very high up in the US Government back then.
I'm reading up some theories about the humanoids. Some speculate that they were children who were mutated genetically and surgically to apear alien like. They were sent by Stalin to make the americans people panik.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
J-Rod: Grey Alien Ambassador Or Human From The Future? Two Tales Of One Strange Being

Re-post: Friday, July 26, 2013 14:13

Many sources mention the presence of a being, called J-Rod, at Area 51. There are two main theories with regard to who J-Rod is. Most sources claim J-Rod is an extra-terrestrial, a Grey to be more precise, and most likely from Zeta Reticulum (though it isn’t clear whether he’d be a tall grey or not). He would have been part of an exchange program (See Crystal Knight and Serpo), and his main task here would have been here to provide our scientist with knowledge.

Colonel Jarod ( J-Rod) the Alien Image - YouTube

And then there is the version of Dan Burisch. He claims to have been one of the scientists that interacted with J-Rod, and that J-Rod is actually a visitor from the future. In this version, several Grey species would be descendants from mankind, and they would now be visiting us from the future to correct some mistakes that ultimately will have a negative impact on the possibility of the future grey humans to survive. Those mistakes that they want to remedy would lead to a cataclysm in 2012, which is what they are trying to avoid. (See also: Tau 9 treaty).

According to Linda Moulton Howe, Dan Burisch is a microbiologist who received his Ph.D. from the State University of New York, Stonybrook, in 1989. He was born on February 2, 1964. His birth certificate name was Danny Benjamin Crain.

In 1990, he married Deborah Kay Burisch who had a child from a previous marriage. Five years later in 1995, Dan legally changed his last name from Crain to Burisch to match the child’s legal last name. In 1989, as Dan Crain graduated from SUNY Stonybrook with a Ph.D. in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Dan was at the same time employed by the U. S. Navy’s DOD Naval Research Laboratory. His rank was Captain and his title Microbiologist IV.

In 1994, he was assigned to work in an underground laboratory at S-4/Area 51, five floors under the Papoose Mountain installation at Nellis AFB, Nevada. The fifth floor is accessible only by one secure elevator. Dr. Burisch told me that in the year 1994, he suited up in the fifth floor underground laboratory like an astronaut with breathing and urination hoses.

His assignment was to enter a round “clean sphere” filled with cold hydrogen atmosphere that housed an entity called “extraterrestrial” by his government superiors. According to Dr. Burisch, his boss reported to aMAJI committee, an extension of the Majestic-12 Special Studies Group organized by President Harry S. Truman in 1947. Majestic 12 included top scientific, military and business leaders asked to study the extraterrestrial phenomenon.

Last edited:

Dr Zaius

If I were the government and wanted to hide aliens/spaceships etc... I would make use of the fact that many people believe that something is being covered up at Area 51. I would spread disinformation about the site, have armed patrols there and make sure odd things happened on a semi-regular basis. Meanwhile, I would move anything I needed to hide somewhere quiet.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If I were the government and wanted to hide aliens/spaceships etc... I would make use of the fact that many people believe that something is being covered up at Area 51. I would spread disinformation about the site, have armed patrols there and make sure odd things happened on a semi-regular basis. Meanwhile, I would move anything I needed to hide somewhere quiet.

Most of the good stuff has been sent to Pine Gap over 20 years ago.