Are there any real time travellers out there

trakka121

If there ever will be time travellers we should be able to find some in our day and age... arguably we're at a historic moment of history and before the climate crisis really unfolds. Unless they're afraid of catching coronavirus I suppose.

Aren't there any true time travellers on this forum that could help us others out? I really need to go back to 2017-early 2018 and I'd give up a lot in order to do so. Please help me find a true time traveller with ability for teleportation so that I can go back to an earlier time before things went so wrong. Thank you.

Angelface239

If there ever will be time travellers we should be able to find some in our day and age... arguably we're at a historic moment of history and before the climate crisis really unfolds. Unless they're afraid of catching coronavirus I suppose.

Aren't there any true time travellers on this forum that could help us others out? I really need to go back to 2017-early 2018 and I'd give up a lot in order to do so. Please help me find a true time traveller with ability for teleportation so that I can go back to an earlier time before things went so wrong. Thank you.
I prefer to go back to those years and a time travelers help would be good since I negativity my own present timeline over something I did in the past, the undo the damage that I caused would be good and going back to the years of January 13th of 2017 and September 20th, 2018 when this first started and things started going bad in those years would be good to undo what I did so seeing things done differently but that would create a split of two different timelines that are in alternative dimensions.