Are there ways to see people through walls like concrete?

TimeFlipper

Any advice would be nice. Thank you

There are a couple of ways...You can use the SAS method where you drill a small hole through the wall and insert a miniature HD wide angle camera through it...Remote Viewing is another method, ...Or you could practise the Jedi Way, but be very careful how you do it, or you might have the following problem :eek:..

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Idk about concrete...but you could always
See through Transparent Aluminum!

TimeFlipper

Idk about concrete...but you could always
See through Transparent Aluminum!

w

You would have thought that the US military would have demanded that their troops protective helmets and body armour MUST be manufactured from that transparent Aluminium...You cannot put a price on the life of any soldier!

Harte

Probably not impossible with some kind of high frequency radar. Might need a roomful of equipment to do it though, son not exactly covert.

You might flash fry your subject as well.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Probably not impossible with some kind of high frequency radar. Might need a roomful of equipment to do it though, son not exactly covert.

You might flash fry your subject as well.

Harte

Nah Hartey, The World War Two "H2S" Super High Frequency Radar operating on the 10 centimetre wavelength is much better, as it gives a more definitive outline of a humanoid on its display screen (y):LOL:...

I have one of those beasts kicking about in the basement of one of my other houses, i will pop over there tomorrow and suss it out for our member and post it on for him (y):giggle:..

981cav

Yes the military has that capability not sure what its called exactly but a Google search should net some results. And I've heard of an android app that can see through drywall.