artist rendition

kcwildman

Beastmaster
wow!!!!!!! that does look alot like the girl in the pics so much it's kinda scary to think about how the artist could have know what to draw befor the pic. was revieled to the internet

P.S
just looked at them side by side they are very simalar the cheek bones the eye brows the shape of the mouth man that is creepy

BlastTyrant

i will enlarge it tomorrow and get a little more detail. The 2 things to think about right away is that in the account of the abduction and the rendition is that the blonde female had remarkably curly hair that went past her mid back, where this young lady dosent seem to have ether, problem is with the rendition is that it isnt accurate so picking it apart is to easy.

and also the pic of the younger girl from what ive been able to tell is that she is naked, just thought i would throw that out there.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
how did you get the full body size pic of the artist drawing all I can get is a small head shot of all the pics are the others full body pic's too?? if so can you show the full pic for a dumb ass like me

dave11

i will enlarge it tomorrow and get a little more detail. The 2 things to think about right away is that in the account of the abduction and the rendition is that the blonde female had remarkably curly hair that went past her mid back, where this young lady dosent seem to have ether, problem is with the rendition is that it isnt accurate so picking it apart is to easy.

and also the pic of the younger girl from what ive been able to tell is that she is naked, just thought i would throw that out there.

The rendition is a description of what he seen during the time he was being forced to have sexual intercorse with her , and he clearly states in the video the hair is all wrong , just thought id throw that in there for ya : ) and the other pic looks more like her on my refrigerator , this one has an elongated cranium .

BlastTyrant

looked human in nearly every way. They had well proportioned adult bodies. One looked somewhat Asian, with straight dark shoulder-length hair and dark eyes. The other looked perhaps Scandinavian, with light-colored (‘maybe bluish’) eyes and long blond hair that fell half-way down her back. Her hair was especially notable to Peter Khoury. ‘I had never seen a hair style like that. It was curled something like Farrah Fawcett, but to an extreme... It just looked really exotic in a way,’ he told Chalker. But Khoury felt that these women were not exactly human. Their faces were somewhat odd - not unattractive, but too chiseled, with very high cheekbones and eyes that were two or three times larger than normal. Khoury took special notice of the blonde. Her face was too long, he felt. ‘I have never seen a human looking like that,’ he said.” SIC.

The pictures are of Nude women so i will sensor them and add them when i get home

BlastTyrant

Also the hair that was found has the same propertys of 4 out of every 20,000 people have these four markers in common, that means that a bit over 1.2 million people fit the bill.