artist rendition

dave11

looked human in nearly every way. They had well proportioned adult bodies. One looked somewhat Asian, with straight dark shoulder-length hair and dark eyes. The other looked perhaps Scandinavian, with light-colored (‘maybe bluish’) eyes and long blond hair that fell half-way down her back. Her hair was especially notable to Peter Khoury. ‘I had never seen a hair style like that. It was curled something like Farrah Fawcett, but to an extreme... It just looked really exotic in a way,’ he told Chalker. But Khoury felt that these women were not exactly human. Their faces were somewhat odd - not unattractive, but too chiseled, with very high cheekbones and eyes that were two or three times larger than normal. Khoury took special notice of the blonde. Her face was too long, he felt. ‘I have never seen a human looking like that,’ he said.” SIC.

The pictures are of Nude women so i will sensor them and add them when i get home

Ya this is basicly what he said in his abduction speech , not word for word , but very close /

writer2036

I read it all but I still am confused as to why Dave is using her image. Is it because she l0oks similar to artists rendition of the alien Peter Khoury encountered? I also watched an interview about Peter Khoury on youtube and it seems like he has the strongest case I have ever heard for a real alien encounter. I don't understand why scientists don't examine this further. It's obvious we are being visited by aliens and some are even living on Earth with us right now. We just need the scientists to examine the evidence and announce to the world what is really happening.

dave11

Interesting thank you BlastTyrant.
I read it all but I still am confused as to why Dave is using her image. Is it because she l0oks similar to artists rendition of the alien Peter Khoury encountered? I also watched an interview about Peter Khoury on youtube and it seems like he has the strongest case I have ever heard for a real alien encounter. I don't understand why scientists don't examine this further. It's obvious we are being visited by aliens and some are even living on Earth with us right now. We just need the scientists to examine the evidence and announce to the world what is really happening.

You know im unclear on my own opinion on the matter , i just believe it should be looked into , im not saying its proof of anything , I do have to say ive been around alot of people , and i dont ever recall seeing a human that looks like her , its just coincidence that i happened upon peter khourys video . before i found these pics of this new thing ..I dont like young girls , and i hate blonds , just wanted to clear that up , thanx : )

writer2036

Thanks for clearing that up for me. = ) She does look a bit odd. I have to sleep now though as it is very late where I am be back tomorrow night night