Ask a Time Traveler anything

HDRKID

The one question I would ask a time traveller is:
Why in the future do you see empty shelves in grocery?

Well, this is a major worry. I have tried remote viewing.
Hey, I am afraid I do not currently have an answer.

Please answer that one. Yeah, I know about the economy.
Still, in the 1930's the banks failed, but there was food in grocery.

TAKEN FROM http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/1de4bb7e-3dfd-11e1-91ba-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1jSSuFVnE
Greek debt default threat grows
Talks over Greece’s debt restructuring broke down on Friday, an unexpected blow that makes it increasingly likely that Athens will become the first government of a developed country in more than 60 years to suffer a full-scale default on its debt.

Samstwitch

The one question I would ask a time traveller is:
Why in the future do you see empty shelves in grocery?

Well, this is a major worry. I have tried remote viewing.
Hey, I am afraid I do not currently have an answer.

Please answer that one. Yeah, I know about the economy.
Still, in the 1930's the banks failed, but there was food in grocery.

John Titor gave the answer to that question. This is how it was after N-Day.

John Titor (Page 3 of the book): "There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items. Food and livestock is grown and sold locally..."

John's Mother added: "John never ate anything if he couldn't see where it was grown or raised. We started a garden when he arrived and kept it after he left..."

John's Mother (Page 10): "I've seen John cry two times. The first time was when he walked into a large grocery store for the first time..."

Leslie

John Titor gave the answer to that question. This is how it was after N-Day.

John Titor (Page 3 of the book): "There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items. Food and livestock is grown and sold locally..."

John's Mother added: "John never ate anything if he couldn't see where it was grown or raised. We started a garden when he arrived and kept it after he left..."

John's Mother (Page 10): "I've seen John cry two times. The first time was when he walked into a large grocery store for the first time..."
Oh Wow. I wish I had that book. Thanks for sharing.

Samstwitch

Leslie

Geesh. That took me forever to read. (Loved It) I found it interesting that when John asked if we feared Nazi's he believed we would have Nazis around the world again. I always thought it meant that we should not fear the NWO because they will be considered antiquated and obsolete in 2036 like Nazis are now.

Samstwitch

Geesh. That took me forever to read. (Loved It) I found it interesting that when John asked if we feared Nazi's he believed we would have Nazis around the world again. I always thought it meant that we should not fear the NWO because they will be considered antiquated and obsolete in 2036 like Nazis are now.

Glad you enjoyed the posts. IMO, John Titor is the only 'real' Time Traveler that I know of.

justin_see

I am also a time traveler from the year 3048. I am stuck and require a T-90 Multipath Dimensional Outburst Regulator. In my time we have learned not to send the "soul" into the past, as our physical bodies are left defenseless against astral beings looking for hosts. That's how we ended up with what we feel was THE REAL antichrist in 3032. Since your time is familiar with the T-40, I require your help in creating a new T-90 MDOR.In return for your service, I will teach you a Mantra effective in warding off astral "Demons".

Regarding that Nazi comment.... how would that be antiquated or obsolete? I know what you are trying to say but the words you use seem odd. Anyways, the Nazi's never really "died", much of them and their"culture" were folded into America after the war. We took many things from the SS and Nasa was basically an extension of Nazi science.