Ask about the future.

Thoth93

My predictions for may have come true. My big earthquake was a bit off it ended up in new Britain but Japan still got a smaller one and South America got several. The big terrorist attack happened in Britain. The Midwest was ravaged by storms and tornadoes.
Recent major earthquakes (larger than magnitude 5.5) world-wide database, list & interactive map: past 30 days

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nde-concert-explosion-what-we-know/102034230/

Mid-May Severe Storms, Tornadoes and Flash Flooding in the Plains, Midwest (RECAP)

My predictions for may have come true. My big earthquake was a bit off it ended up in new Britain but Japan still got a smaller one and South America got several. The big terrorist attack happened in Britain. The Midwest was ravaged by storms and tornadoes.
Recent major earthquakes (larger than magnitude 5.5) world-wide database, list & interactive map: past 30 days

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nde-concert-explosion-what-we-know/102034230/

Mid-May Severe Storms, Tornadoes and Flash Flooding in the Plains, Midwest (RECAP)
amazing you were right about the terror attack

alpha centauri

i am from far right and most far right are race realists or racist as liberals call them. where i live (eastern europe) most people would be fascist nazies by western standards i guess, but we get along pretty well at the end. What i see is that westerners are much more sensitive and effeminate so no wonder racial slurs are so shocking to them, but in my country its the opposite. Left is shooting itself in the foot because they promote ridiculous ideas of SJWism also all that violence that ANTIFA is causing.

i dont claim that i hold moral superiority, i simply dont care about that much because i am not a slave of hierarchical incstincts. We eastern europeans like to be more honest, we tell it how we see it. We both simply have different perceptions and i wont try to force my far right beliefs on you. its correct to say that radical actions of far right feeds left and vice versa, but radical right rises to respond to radical left as i see it.
It is interesting how east european see it. I would not consider the radical left real left. The west is rich compared to the east europeans. But they dont want to spend their money to the poor. And they should do it because they have far more money at least Germany (I come from Germany) but also other western countries.

If you are rich and you say to a poorer country take more refugees. That is not really empathic. And to let them all into Europe is also insane. Because it is far more expensive to feed and educate them here in Europe than in their home country (in safe place of course). You just can help more people in that way. ( if you dont let all in).

The left also support indiscriminately the islam but a lot of surah of the koran and moreso the hadith are far right and against the constitution.

Of course you can interpret the islam in a liberal way but there are not a lot people on this planet that do that and the left support the whole islam not just the liberal versions. The koran also contradicts itself. So you have to choose between the liberal and the far right surahs.

So is the left really left? Or are the just stupid?
I think they are stupid and you can manipulate them very easily through the media.

Last edited: