Ask away

rishivashista13

No i dont think its possible to travel in ones own time line. The amount of possibilities is infinite. For example the choices we make would be totally different if we had a chance to go back and do things over. There for creating a diffrent time line. The differences can be so obscure that it will cause a butterfly affect on future experiences were the outcome will be completely different
When we talk about different time lines
, is it the same thing as theory of parallel universe ? Is there any relation between them ?

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Time&Again

Yes thats what i mean. An alternative universe / timeline. New universe's are created with every second that we move into the future just by the decisions we make

Wind7

Staff
So,
If one were able to go back in a personal timeline and create a change, all whom were involved prior would be changed as well (ie; would never know of the change)

Correct?

timecore

Would enough metallic hydrogen warp time and space?I looked at a youtube video where a guy said that.And showed the device.

timecore

Would there be any method to time travel that would require less energy than physicist have been saying?I have a idea but i would like to know what you think.

Dr Zaius

If ufo's were time travelers, what would stop one from going back and killing the inventor of the time machine? Given human nature, it is more of a probability than possibility, therefore, it would in my opinion either negate your hypothesis or imply that there is some kind of mechanism that prevents certain events from being undone. Also, IF time travel is related to your current studies in temporal physics, then you are indeed an expert in time travel. If not, then you may be another speculator like the rest of us.

Last edited: