Asking for divine permission

tflofasho

this will be my last post for a while. I'm going to be taking a break from being offline for s while to recover from my recent episode attacks.

I have been getting better recently and more calm and composed; but I'm not out of the woods yet. There's still s ways to go.

I was hasty and impatient in the past. But now I need to keep going and pushing forward. I need help. Everyone does; and I have s problem in going solo and being hasty as a mad scientist and shutting people out. Community helps; but it helps being with the correct one too. This one is ok; but I'm completely not ok being here for various reasons.

My only advise that I recieved from a friend spiritual advisor that changing events with God are possible; thru his permission and divine will, but not by ours.

We are powerless and can't do anything. I've seen this with all these people who make claims and in all honesty; they're just as helpless as everyone in the world is. It's scary but that's life.

My advise to you Poeple is to check to see if your ideas and motives and intentions are pure. They might not and changing what you want won't be done either to cause trouble. It's not easy to say that to someone and expect them to be ok with it.

Ask for divine permission and intervention to change something; but you have to be willing to let go of what wxactly happened and what you hope for; get rid of those false expectations and hope for something good snd better happens like avoiding so and so or doing something else.

Life gives you s fork on the road where you still get a bad outcome whether you like it or not. I don't know why that is; but God allows these things to happen.

But as I was told; get rid of and let go of what you expect these change will come and do; pray daily for permission to change, be obedient to law and authority and granted pure soul and spirit with hopes you can be cleared and blessed to do the divine task at hand and hope for the best.

That's all he best I can give you All.

Thanks for your time. I will be logging off now for s while snd unsure amount of time. I'm going to be taking s break from the Internet; get away from people and things and focus on getting clean up from the stress and irritants in my life and get s better life going for me.

Remember; obedient and pure motives. Be subjected to his will. If you think fixing specific and avoiding said thing will change and fix things; you are not sure what'll happen. God will probably make you place a sheet on something unrelated till it becomes related; shoo a fly or s dog, etc. you have to be ready to let go of things you desire; like an event, show, significant other, best friend, etc.

It's not easy, but sometimes you got to get rid of and let go of certain things in life and accept obedience; change and get clean upright wih God and ask for pure soul and motives; otherwise you're asking for trouble.

Once again; thanks slot. I'll be going off the grid for s while now to recover and get some rest and relax. Becareful; stay safe and don't get too caught up with crazy ideas you think and feel are right. Don't get confused.

Miscellaneous

I'm happy to hear that you're improving yourself but do not open spoiler if you do not feel like reading a bit of a constructive criticism comment from me...

tflofasho said:
My only advise that I recieved from a friend spiritual advisor that changing events with God are possible; thru his permission and divine will, but not by ours.
I've probably have said this many times but God doesn't do anything at all. It will not interfere with the chains of life as It made it as a universal law. God won't stop wars, calamity, deaths etc.

We are powerless and can't do anything.
Not exactly. And tbh I take this personally. And I really hate it when someone says that us humans are weak and powerless. Truly, we haven't seen and know what we are capable of. Once we know that we are strong, hell even stronger than demons- I kid you not, and know and understand ourselves than just simple human, we can do something. We just don't have that knowledge and understanding yet. But that doesn't mean you're less than that.

I don't know why that is; but God allows these things to happen.
As stated by my first quote, God won't do anything because It made said universal law. And why would It bother? We're universal beings capable of thought, emotions, intelligence etc. We can build machines, create robots, discover a scientific breakthrough etc. But instead, we choose to be intelligently stupid by killing each other, not solving poverty, having wars over muck that is oil, boasting that we are the most intelligent species in the entire universe when we start wars over useless and little things etc. We, as a species CAN do something but we CHOSE not to. And we choose to be stupid. God won't fix stupidity. If anything, we bought this to ourselves and we can choose to do something about it. If anything, WE allowed such things to happen to US. We don't need to depend to God or a god. We can do it. We're universal beings dammit. Humans' entire existence has been based on profit and gains. We use each other to make money. We have no common goals or plans. We are like ants with no intelligence. All running around with no purpose or collective intelligence.

Remember; obedient and pure motives. Be subjected to his will.
I'm sorry. But religion is just a tool to control the masses. And that has been known for a long time. If I was a leader of my own religion that has a cult following, I can easily manipulate them by claiming that God doesn't like killings but I can later contradict myself by saying that God allows killings if it's in IT's name. Catch my drift? God IS real but not in the way that WE perceive IT as. And btw, God can present itself. God doesn't need a human to order It's people to do this or that or tell the presenter that It doesn't like this or that. God can do that by Itself. There's no truth in a person who says "You can talk to God through me. I am the only one!" Because everyone can do that and God can present Itself to you. Many humans claim that they know what God wants by saying, "God hates gays!" or "God hates goths!" etc. when they haven't even talked to God. Humans should stop claiming as if we know what God wants, likes, dislikes etc.

You are entitled to your beliefs. But be careful what you choose to believe as it is easy to get caught up in what could be a lie.

M.O.E.E info compilation

Human is not a being. It is a name of a shape or form in which the being exists.

You have been given universal understanding for a reason. Think more than simple human.

Last edited:

tflofasho

It's s little tl;dr but I appreciate your 2 cents.

But I'm going to focus on the present.

I don't think what people on here want is time travel.

What they want is change events. Which is hard to do or can't be done.

I would like to relive the past 5 years of my life not getting into this law of attraction garbage. I would love to keep playing my games and having gotten into nursing instead of the dumb garbage I got into becsuse I didn't want to work and all this studious garbage I came across in life. I never wanted to do drugs; I had something happen to me that caused me to look for anything to help cure me and get rid of what I got. It sucked and it hurt a lot.

I was ignorant growing up and I have to come change that.