Australian Captures Sound of ‘Bigfoot’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
AUSTRALIA — A Queensland researcher has released an audio file containing what he believes to be the sounds of Bigfoot.

Jason Heal, also known as Leechman, says he has been interested in the cryptid for a few years now.

“That is my nickname, from Leeches sticking to me from the rain forest & bush,” he says. “Cryptozoology has become a very big part of my life.”

The 5-minute file, uploaded to YouTube, mainly contains the sounds of different endemic birds and insects. Throughout the recording, a series of faint primate-like vocalizations can be heard.

“It is best to use headphones,” advises Heal.

Yowie, otherwise known as the Australian Bigfoot, is a monkey-like cryptid portrayed in the Aboriginal mythology and purportedly living in the Australian forests. Like his unproven American cousin, the locals believe it to be a curious and highly intelligent creature. Bears and primates are not native to the Australian wilderness.

The Australian man has been trying to show proof of the reputed creature since he began the research in 2012. He says he has looked for the animal across most of Queensland and New South Wales National Parks.

“I have seen Yowies with my own eyes… smelled Yowies, heard Yowies, seen many of their footprints, tree and wood knocking, tree breaks, tee pees.”

In the 1970s, two of Australia’s chilliest Yowie sightings were documented by the local press.

The post Australian Captures Sound of ‘Bigfoot’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

Blimey, my hearing is improving :cool:
Dawg, do you remember that great movie with Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn called, The African Queen?
In that movie Bogart actually DID have leeches all over his body, when he was pushing the boat in the water :eek:
The Aussie Leechman in the posting reminded me of this :D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Can't believe I listened to all that - Apart from some vague 'knocks' at the beginning, it could have been anything!