Awake and Aware This Guy Has a few Clues!

Harte

Re: Awake and Aware This Guy Has a few Clues!

That's a typo, right?

You meant to type:
"...This guy has few clues."

Harte

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Definitely interesting, I like listening to this kind of stuff.

Be careful not to have beliefs about something; have ideas. They're easier to change.

Whitelight

*sigh*

Jasper, I didn't know you were an alien man? I thought you were all about time travel.

Chip Lewis

Dolan is one of the few who can say some crazy sounding stuff and retain his integrity.

StarLord

For myself, I grew up and in fact cut my eyeteeth on Science Fiction from a very early age, started with that poor lady who was forced to begin her massive career as a man, Andrew North. after it was "ok" for women to be good at writing in this genre, Andre Norton blew their socks off.

However, as some of us may have guessed there's a ton and a half of horseshit out there brought forward as if it's the God's Own Truth. Here's where you owe it to yourself to be your own best dectective and get to the bottom of every claim you want to hold on to as real.

Go through this and see if you can spot the BS. Common Sense is usually the best place to start...

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/alex_collier_awake_and_aware_en.html

JasperMoon

I'm into UFO's too. I find them fascinating. And Starlord. I have a question for you, if the world were really going to explode tomorrow because Nibiru is real and is flying by to wipe us all off the face of the earth and someone tried to warn you and get you to go underground or into the mountains for safety in order to try to save you, would you believe that person and go with them?